Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Early Bird.. Gets The Pancake


Yesterday, the hubby and I got up early I mean EARLY (for a Saturday morning at least), and went an got breakfast at Cracker Barrel. We never go to breakfast, but about a week ago, we decided it would be a neat thing to do, and it was very enjoyable. I never expected to see so many early risers at the restaurant at 6:30 am on a Saturday, but there they were, sipping their coffee bright and early. I think Cracker Barrel has the best pancakes or "panqueques" for any Spanish speakers (this happens to be my favorite Spanish word). You even get your own little bottle of maple syrup. yum. I'm sure Eddo would disagree since he even sent pictures of his Banana Macadamian pancakes, but for those of us not privileged enough to be consuming our breakfast in Hawaii, then Cracker Barrel is a good substitution.

My cousin moved in with us on Friday. He has already been a great help on our soon to be move, and it has been great getting to know him better. He needed a place to stay over the summer, and I think it is going to work out really well.

Congrats to my parents, celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary today- way to go Momma and Pops! Kudos also to Jes and Roger celebrating their 1st wedding anniversary today.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 6:51 PM




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home