Friday, May 20, 2005

I'm baaaaaack


Hello Jes, Bianca, Ben , Eddo, Amanda Sue and any members of my past blog family. The Prodigal Daughter has returned, and I am just hoping that I will be accepted back with open arms. There is no need to kill the fattened calf though. I decided to go a more private route and create an alias for myself- Amstaff Mom. I am a proud mom to a 5 year old American Staffordshire Terrier, which are also called Amstaffs, so I decided to go through that theme for a lack of any other creative ideas.

I must admit, I stayed caught up on your blogs, so I am expecting to get chastised by the Blog Patrol for reading without commenting. I hereby do swear to now make comments and post new blogs as often as possible. I will adhere to the strict rules of the Blog Patrol, and I figured this is as good as time as any to re-enter into the blogosphere while the Delegation of Authority of the Blog Patrol is getting passed around like a bad cold. Is anybody in charge now that Jes is also on vacation?

Well, that is all for now.

AmStaff Mom

posted by Amstaff Mom | 7:14 PM




4 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

And, how, praytell, were you expecting us to FIND your blog without TELLING us you started again?

And please, do share the gossip of WHY YOU SHUT YOURS DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Thank you,
The Management. :)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

But, but... I did go by and comment on your site so that you would know I was back. sniff, sniff.

7:06 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

oh. oops. i just saw that today. thanks for letting me know...EVEN THOUGH I TRACKED YOU DOWN ANYWAYS! :)

now that you have an "anonymous" blog, please tell us what happened to JCol.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Yes... please tell... I only found your blog today. June 2nd.

lol

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home