Tuesday, June 21, 2005

And now you know, and knowing is half the battle


Many of you know that I had a previous blog and asked me why I deleted it and gave up blogging, albeit temporarily. Since we are all one big happy blogging family, many of you read Faith in Florida's most recent post about whether or not to send a letter to a former (male) friend. Many of you commented, including Eddo, who stated, and I quote, "I would suggest writing a letter that explains that this communication is causing you some marital problems and that your husband does indeed come first and that you won't be writing again. I am sure you can find ways to say it really nicely - but I can understand how difficult it would be to tell a friend that you are going to have to end your friendship. I will be praying for you.

His quote summed up what happened to my previous blog, but I didn't know how to communicate it. My hubby had asked that I make my blog more private and keep comments with the fellas to a bare minimum. He is not the possessive or over-protective type at all, but he does feel strongly on this issue. I might not agree with him on this, but I know that if something really bothered me, he would honor my request. I knew I needed to go ahead and delete the previous blog, but I didn't know how to say to the fellas that my comments were going to be decreasing on their sites.

So, to the fellas- Eddo- it sounds like you already understand where I'm coming from. I hope so, I sure do enjoy reading your site, and you're the reason I started blogging in the first place. Ben- you almost always make me laugh out loud with your posts. OD- I enjoy reading your blog and would be commenting much more.
I hope you guys understand the situation and know that I need to respect my husband's wishes on this. I read your blogs daily, and will continue to do so, but that is why my comments are few.

Amanda Sue and Jes- there's the belated answer to your question, because I know your inquiring minds have to know! :)

As we all know, honesty is the best policy. Thank you my blogger friends.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 2:15 PM




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10-4.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home