Thursday, June 02, 2005

At a loss for words...


I am topic-less today. I am pretty pooped, so that is probably the main reason, but I just can't seem to think of anything to blog about. The creative side of my brain just hit the snooze alarm. The topics I would love to cover involve the posting of pictures, but I don't have access to my home computer at the moment, where most of them are stored. Does anybody have any lists or questions that I can post where I can just fill in the blank with my answer? I hate blogging for the sake of blogging, but here I am. Maybe I'll come back later with a topic.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 9:51 AM




4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Hey! Cool. My entry has been highlighted. Thanks! ;)

10:38 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

sometimes i have the same problem. usually i just fill out one of those questionnaires about me things.

or, like today, i just neglect my blog and hope i'll have something to write tomorrow.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Questions:
1. Why pit bulls and not some other breed?
2. If you could live somewhere besides Texas (worldwide), where would it be and why?
3. What's the most exotic food you've ever eaten?
4. Should women be allowed to serve in combat positions in the military?
5. List the last 3 cds you bought or listened to.
6. If you could have one superhero power, what would you like it to be?
7. Re: #6, would you use it for the good of others or the good of yourself, or both? Explain.
8. Share a recipe with us for your favorite dessert.
9. Pretend you're given the chance to hang out with one celeb for a day. Who would it be? What would you two do?
10. How did you get started with blogging?

5:13 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Wow. I think I have now enough ideas for 10 new postings. Thanks!

And Jes, I did notice that your blog was severely neglected today. Please don't let this happen again.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home