Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I miss my sis.


The Amstaff Aunt



















I love this picture of her. I captures her fun personality and her excitement when talking to her friends.


These pictures were taken at the arboretum a few months ago.






















We were having fun.


The Amstaff Aunt lives in Colorado, and she is sorely missed. She's supposed to be moving back home to Texas next month, if she finds a job. I need to begin actively searching for her new employer because I miss talking to her. We are so much alike, and yet so different. Most people think we are twins, but we are separated by almost 5 years. We don't get to talk to each other very much, so I feel like I am missing out on so many details of her life. I would love for us to be closer in more ways than one. I miss you sis!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 6:16 AM




6 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

That so great that you guys are close. My sister and I are separated by 10 years and 500 miles so I miss out on a lot. She's also right in the middle of her teenage years and she's a pain in the ass most of the time. Hormonal and whiney. But I love her still.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Incidentally, my twin sis is within 3 feet of me right now. I hadn't seen her since Christmas and my heart is full!!!

Thinking of you while you miss your sis!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

So happy for you Jayleigh!
And so jealous....

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can only imagine my surprise when I got on your site and *poof*. There are pictures of me. That one at the bottom makes me laugh every time I look at it. I'm just glad that you didn't drop me on the grass. Or post the pics of me doing "gymnastics" in the lawn. eekers.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Yea! You found me! Yeah, I thought about it, and then I thought again. I figured you'd never come back if I had those pictures on there for the world to see.

But I DID think about it. Heh-heh.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

And did you like your new moniker? Amstaff Aunt? Maybe you should begin your own blog. You've already got the name, just start typing away. C'mon, EVERBODY'S doing it.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home