Wednesday, June 22, 2005

While I'm being brutally honest....


( ) Smoked a joint
( ) Been in a wet t-shirt contest.
( ) Crashed a car
( ) Stolen a car
(x) Been in love
( ) Had a threesome
( ) Been dumped
( ) Shoplifted
( ) Been fired
( ) Been in a fist fight
(x) Snuck out of the house (Actually, it's snuck in. Way past curfew, all the time.)
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back (gotta hate that)
( ) Been arrested
( ) Made out with a stranger
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Lied to a friend
( ) Had a crush on a teacher
(x) Been to Europe (twice, and I'm sure 3rd time would be a charm)
(x) Skipped school
(x) Seen someone die (My grandfather died of cancer while I was holding his hand)
( ) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
( ) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
( ) Thrown up in a bar
( ) Purposely set a part of yourself on fire
( ) Eaten Sushi
( ) Been snowboarding
( ) Met someone from the internet in person
( ) Been moshing at a concert
( ) Been in an abusive relationship
( ) Taken painkillers
(x) Love someone or miss someone right now
(x) Laid and watched cloud shapes go by
( ) Made a snow angel
(x) Had a tea party (My grandmother took me to have Tea at the Ritz in London)
(x) Flown a kite (and then watched it fly away)
(x) Built a sand castle
(x) Gone puddle jumping
(x) Played dress up
(x) Jumped into a pile of leaves
( ) Gone sledding
(x) Cheated while playing a game (solitaire, quite frequently)
(x) Been lonely
(x) Fallen asleep at work/school (both)
(x) Used a fake ID (my sister looks just like me, I used her Student ID once for a movie discount-shameful.)
(x) Watched the sun set
( ) Felt an earthquake
(x) Touched a snake (I like snakes)
(x) Slept beneath the stars (and then woke up to see a roach on my best friend's face)
(x) Been tickled
(x) Been robbed
(x) Been misunderstood
(x) Pet a reindeer/goat (the goat that is, not the reindeer)
(x) Won a contest
(x) Run a red light
( ) Been suspended from school
(x) Been in a car accident
(x) Had braces (I even had the headgear, oh the horror)
(x) Felt like an outcast
(x) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night (surely you know of my love of it by now)
(x) Had deja vu
( ) Danced in the moonlight
(x) Hated the way you look
( ) Witnessed a crime
( ) Pole danced
( ) Been obsessed with post-it notes
(x) Walked barefoot through the mud
(x) Been lost
(x) Been to the opposite side of the world (Holland's the furthest, does that count?)
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Felt like dying.
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers
( ) Sung karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins (can you say "VALUE MEAL"?)
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't (haven't we all)
( ) Made prank phone calls when you were younger
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced naked in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Had a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
( ) Gone rollerbladdin'
(x) Had a wish come true
( ) Worn pearls
( ) Jumped off a bridge
( ) Screamed the word penis in public
( ) Ate dog/cat food
( ) Told a complete stranger you loved them
(x) Kissed a mirror
(x) Sang in the shower
(x) Owned a little black dress
(x) Had a dream that you married someone
( ) Glued your hand to something
( ) Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole
( ) Kissed a fish
(x) Worn the opposite sex's clothes
( ) Been a cheerleader
( ) Sat on a roof top
( ) Screamed at the top of your lungs
( ) Done a one-handed cartwheel
(x) Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours (used to fall asleep on the phone talking to my (now) hubby. My mom would get mad b/c she couldn't use the phone in the morning)
(x) Stayed up all night (and always feel terrible the next day)
(x) Didn't take a shower for a week (technically this is true, I bathe in the lake for two weeks when we go camping. It's crystal clear)
( ) Picked and ate an apple right off the tree
(x) Climbed a tree
( ) Had a tree house
(x) Are scared to watch scary movies
( ) Believe in ghosts
(x) Have more than 30 pairs of shoes
( ) Worn a really ugly outfit to school just to see what others say
( ) Gone streaking
( ) Played chicken
( ) Been pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on
(x) Been told you're beautiful by a complete stranger
(x) Broken a bone
(x) Been easily amused
(x) Caught a fish then ate it (but I named her Lucy first)
( ) Caught a butterfly
(x) Laughed so hard you cried
(x) Cried so hard you laughed
( ) Mooned/flashed someone
(x) Had someone moon/flash you
(x) Cheated on a test
(x) Forgotten someone's name.
(x) Slept naked
( ) French braided someone's hair
( ) Grown a beard
( ) Belong to the KKK

posted by Amstaff Mom | 6:05 AM




9 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

The little black dress stumped me, there's no male equivalent. Does buying your wife one, or two, or a dozen count?

7:18 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

What... you haven't grown a beard? hehe

9:19 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Chad- if the question was little black pants, then yes, you'd qualify. Not on the dress though.

Jayleigh- Ha Ha, Ha Ha. Hmph.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Where did you go in Europe? I've been to Russia and Germany, would love to go to Italy someday, don't know if I ever will.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

LLL, I spent a month in England/Wales/Holland when I was 12. I went back 2 years ago and my sister and I took a backpacking tour of England/Wales/Scotland. There are so many more places my suitcase (or backpack) would love to see.

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list:)

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amstaff Mom -- Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments! I like this little meme, so I hope you don't mind if I use it, too. ;-)

And that recipe -- coulda used that last Thanksgiving when I ended up blogging about my dessert disaster. It was *not* pretty.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

FIF,

Shamelessly stolen. Thanks for allowing the thievery!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Tracey-

Thanks for coming by! This recipe is too easy to mess up. This is always a great hit. Only drawback is I can't make it for bake sales b/c it has to stay cold. Other than that, it's divine!

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home