Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Incident Report - 07/27/2005


This is the beginning of what I fear will be many incident reports. I have been encouraged by RR to begin logging my "accidents".

1. Three left toes are still sore from the smashing they received by my clumsiness vs. my chair's wheel yesterday.


2. Spilt coffee on my left cuff. This is most unfortunate because I have large white cuffs on my shirt today. Hey! I have my camera w/me today! Here's a pic of said stain. Hopefully it will also show:









I always have a rubber band on my wrist for unruly hair days, which happen all to frequently. I'm also wearing my sports watch that I always forget to change.

3. My middle finger has had the cuticle ripped from the left side of it. It's hard to take a picture really quick really close up before someone asks why I'm taking a pic of my hand. Sorry for the blurriness.
You can also see my crooked middle finger. It swerves over to the left, like my dad's. Bad for getting the fingering right while playing the piano.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 12:18 PM




8 Comments:

Blogger JLR said...

I sympathize. It's easier for me to count the shirts that don't have coffee stains on them than to count the ones that do.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Coffee Stain: The price I paid for drinking coffee three days in a row. The most EVER in a week.

1:48 PM  
Blogger RR said...

Yea, Amstaff Mom! Glad to read the incident report. Pictures, though--ew (but they do give it a certain "je ne sais quoi," I must admit).

3:11 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

seems like you had a bad accident day, hope tomorrow is a better one!!

2:11 AM  
Blogger steve said...

I was all ready for A HUge report with screaming people and riots...

WOO HOO!

10:11 AM  
Blogger whaaaat! said...

Thanks for the report. At least the coffee stain was on a sleeve instead of some other unmentionable area.
Does your index finger swerve to the right or does it just look that way since the middle one is swerving to the left? My ring finger has a permanent bend forward, can't straighten it, and it has a bulge where the tendon that snapped is all bunched up, all with a nice z scar from the surgeon who unsuccessfully tried to repair it. It's my old football injury (flag football in college when I use to exercise). Because I'm sure you and your readers wanted to know all that.
Nice rock by the way.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

My index finger is straight, that is how curved my middle finger is. Both hands are like that, but of course I can't take a picture of BOTH my hands, and I'm not about to have a co-worker take a picture of my hands for my blog.

I actually thought it was tacky to have my ring in the photo, but if I got any closer, the pic was even more blurry, and moving the camera further out, it was too far away to see my "owie". I guess I could have taken it off. Oh well, I'm prob. making a big deal out of nothing.

1:56 PM  
Blogger JLR said...

At least you have normal sized fingers. I have short fingers. I used to think that I just had dainty, girlie little hands, and then one day I realized no, no, my palms are normal sized, I just have short fingers.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home