Wednesday, July 06, 2005

More Good News, Bad News


Good News: I had lots of comments to read first thing this morning, including a first time visitor. Yea!

More Good News: My neighbor invited us over for pool volleyball last night, so I got in the pool after all.

Bad News: I'm too short for his pool and ended up treading water or standing on my tippy-toes the entire time.

More Bad News: My calves are pret-ty sore today.

Even More Bad News: It was after 7pm, so the previously mentioned sunscreen was a moot point.

Good News: I showered last night after the pool time, so I got to sleep an extra 30 minutes this morning.

Bad News: I'm not completely awake yet, because I didn't shower this morning.

More Bad News: I'm attempting to blog before being fully awake.

Good News, Bad News: Comment Version.

Regarding yesterday's comments,

Good News: In addition to the swimming pool at work, we have racquetball courts, tennis courts, softball fields, and a full gym.

Bad News: They took out the bowling alley. Seriously.

More Bad News: I have not mentioned my employer, so no, it's not on my blog. Thanks for checking though!

Good News: I didn't get sunburned walking to the car.

Bad News: I felt like I was wearing an invisible plastic shield.

Good News: I have Jayleigh in my corner, demanding the pool to be opened.

Bad News: This was at 10:26 pm.

Good News: Chad was making me laugh at the "running while chasing someone" comment.

Bad News: Amanda just insulted my veggie-eating.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:13 AM




3 Comments:

Blogger whaaaat! said...

Sorry to keep going back to this, but I can't imagine working somewhere that has all of those fun things to do. Does much work actually get done? Do people want to just stay at work to play instead of going home? Sounds like a place I would like to work. If I could get a job there it would result in...
Good News: If this is in Texas, I would be near my parents and brothers and sister and their families.
Bad News: I would be a long way away from my wife's parents and my wife would not be happy.
I better just thank God for my great job and stay where I am at.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

The sad thing is that I'm usually the only one in the pool, I've never seen anybody on the softball fields, and rarely on the tennis courts. I guess they're used to seeing it or something. It does cost to be a member of the gym, but 10 bucks every two weeks isn't bad. The pool is my oasis in the work desert.

Good News: It is in Texas. And you have a great job.
Bad News: It is in Texas.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

What fun to have the whole pool to yourself!, that's not sad and it sounds like a great place to work, very recreational at least! lol

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home