Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Pup-Sitting


Last night we did some "baby-sitting" for my in-laws. The Amstaff was happy to have her cousin over, and I was happy to take pictures of them. I was going for the distorted look, so please don't bash my photographic abilities. My parents are wedding photographers, so the bar is already set very high, and out of my reach. Thought I would share though since they're so cute.








My Sweet Amstaff



























Isn't Scooter photogenic? A natural w/ the camera.



















We were sealing the tile, thus the lack of furniture in the kitchen.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 10:06 AM




3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

This is so not on the topic and I will confess I skimmed past the post to just leave a comment (I did notice the dogs though).

AM - you commented about Target (said with a french accent) on RR's blog and it is my MOTHERSHIP calling me home. I have to execise extreme self control to not pull in and see what's new everytime I pass a Target. I also believe that different ones have different things and I am denying myself the pleasure of seeing these things if I don't go in.

I'm obsessed and sad. I realize this.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Tar-JAY. It's is ALWAYS said with a french accent. I mentioned it on two different postings on RR's site. Did you see the one directed to you? I was looking for you to pass me on one of the aisles. I hadn't been to Target in months. It was good to be back.

11:21 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Scooter is sweet! Such sad eyes.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home