Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Talents I didn't know I possessed


Two blogging memes - taken from Jes.

One

If, as you live your life, you find yourself mentally composing blog entries about it, post this exact same sentence in your weblog.

Two

The directions: Type “(your name) is” into Google, and then post your ten (or however many) favorite results. Here are mine:

Amstaff Mom teaches workshops and does lectures on a variety of web design topics (and apparently doesn't take lessons from herself)

Amstaff Mom is an Australian-born composer with an International reputation, living and working in the UK (oh, how I wish! Do I have to wear a singlet though?)

Amstaff Mom can currently be heard on the animated series of Men in Black. (I didn't even know there WAS an animated series!)

Amstaff Mom is a copy editor and writer on MSN Money. (and once again doesn't take lessons from herself)

Amstaff Mom is an artist who has been working with interactive media for over twenty-five years. (An artist?!?! HA HA! HA HA!)

Amstaff Mom is a PhD student with information on invasive plants (yeah, being the green thumb that I am. Just ask my dying "lucky" bamboo)

Amstaff Mom is a Touring female acoustic folk musician & national songwriting contest finalist. (break out the folk tunes!)

Amstaff Mom is a Freelance designer offering personalized, creative website design for small to medium sized sites. (I think they confused me with Jes)

Amstaff Mom is a strategist and evangelist for relationship-centric brands (Banana Republic is to Gap is to Old Navy and is one happy Gap-owned family)

Amstaff Mom is an ecologist with interests in computational ecology (I don't think I want to try to understand this one)

posted by Amstaff Mom | 7:45 AM




2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That's a cute idea. Funny!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

wow you are an interesting person, how do you have time to do all those things?? lol!!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home