Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Teambuilding


Today we had a 2 hour teambuilding exercise.

This involved eating our lunches and watching a movie. All in the name of work. I can honestly say that it was a teambuilding time. All of us laughed, some of us cried. Most of us have "Thriller" stuck in our minds, playing over and over again. OK, that's just me, but oh well. We were able to get new audio/visual equipment in one of our rooms, so the only way to properly test it out was to watch 13 Going on 30 . This really is a cute movie and the soundtrack rocks. Man, I can identify with it, growing up in the 80's. I think I had that same sweater that she wears, the purple one with hearts going all across it. I remembering being so shy and wanting to be so cool. What a flashback.

Now I'm off to the pool for a late afternoon swim. What a great day.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 2:10 PM




5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I ADORE that movie! I swam for the first time of the summer on Saturday and it was absolutely amazing. I'm jealous that you get to do it all the time. Take care and have a great week!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

sounds like a fun teambuilding exercise, hmmm, wonder why we don't get to do that?

I've never seen that movie, but sounds like a fun one to see.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

that movie is cute. jennifer garner is cute! she plays that part perfectly.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

I don't know about "adoring" that movie... but Sydney and I watched it and I thought it was alright. ;)

12:08 PM  
Blogger whaaaat! said...

OK, this isn't for real is it? Eating lunch, watching a movie and then a late afternoon swim all while getting paid. Wow!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home