Monday, August 29, 2005

7 Thangs....


Lucky Sevens

I stole this from Amanda. I can't ever resist doing these things...

7 things I plan to do before I die

1. Go on a cruise with my hubby
2. Go back to Europe with my sis
3. Learn Spanish
4. Own a Boxer or a Great Dane
5. Go skydiving
6. Memorize more of the Bible
7. Share my faith with at least 5 people

7 things I can do

1. Read a book a day
2. Be willing to travel at any given moment
3. Do a headstand and other weird yoga moves
4. Fall asleep within 5 minutes of touching my pillow
5. Give great hugs
6. Eat Mexican food everyday of the week and twice on Sunday
7. Blog all day

7 things I cannot do

1. See without my contacts
2. Go a few days without a hug
3. Go a week without the internet (unless I'm traveling)
4. Jump a curb on my bike or ride without hands
5. Drive the speed limit
6. Touch a roach
7. Play sports

7 things that attract me to Jeff

1. Sense of humor
2. Blue eyes
3. Work ethic
4. His laugh
5. He's manly (shoots guns, rides four-wheelers, does carpentry)
6. His generosity
7. He's handsome

7 things that I say most often

1. Blast!
2. Rats and Mice!
3. I love you
4. Hewwo!
5. I'm hungry
6. Momma's home! (to Abby the Amstaff as she wags her tail profusely)
7. Let's play a game

7 celebrity crushes

1. Colby Donaldson (Survivor has never been the same w/o him)
2. Josh Lucas in Sweet Home Alabama
3. Matt Damon
4. Jonathan Crombie - played Gilbert Blythe on the Anne of Green Gables series (he will be 40 next year!?!?! WHAT?! Say it isn't so, imdb.com.)
5. Chris Martin's voice
6. Michael W. Smith
7. Brad Pitt

7 songs I love right now

1. Yellow by Coldplay
2. Name by Goo Goo Dolls
3. Cry by Faith Hill
4. The Scientist by Coldplay
5. Blessed Be the Name by Matt Redman/Tree 63/Jubal
6. Valley Song by Jars of Clay
7. Hungry (Falling on My Knees) Sang this last night at church.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 6:40 AM




10 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Amstaff - Fun facts about you girly. I need to start seeking you out at church to say Howdy.

Oh yeah, girl I am so on board with the Gilbert fan club. I think I've had a crush on him since I was 8 or 9 (or at least the first time I saw Anne of Green Gables).

9:50 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks K-T. I looked for you last night in your section, but I didn't see you. I saw somebody else with ridiculously shiny golden locks, but it wasn't you. Must be a blond thing.

"Brian" and I went to Carole's on Sat. night. She had invited Eileen and her husband also, and so you were a topic of converation! Were your ears burning?

10:07 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Yikes I'm worried what could have been said . . . .

10:08 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ha ha I'm laughing that I have "a section". Am I such a creature of habit that I have my specific row and seat? Hmm, I may have to start seat hopping and trying out different sections.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

But, but you TOLD me you had a section. Far right, is what you said. Organ side.

Like I'm one to talk. I sit within the same two rows, same two seats almost every week. :)

Piano side, of course.

10:31 AM  
Blogger steve said...

i made the list!! I MADE THE LIST!!!

"Did you ever know that you're my heer-ooooooo"

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must poke fun at your celebrity crush list. MDS?!? But he's so...old...and with poofy hair. And 2 thumbs up for Gilbert Blythe. Who DIDN'T have a crush on him?? And if we're doing old crushes from back-in-the-day, I must add the guy from Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. mmm-mmm.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Miss, I couldn't think of anyone else, thus the MWS reference. Besides, he has pretty eyes. He WAS one of People's Most Beautiful once. I know not of the other guy you speak of.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

love your list! i can't get on board with brad though. cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

i like #7 on the first list. :)

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I want to own a Boxer, too! My Beloved and I have been discussing it a lot lately. Fingers crossed. And I don't even believe in that!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home