Monday, August 22, 2005

Best Weekend, EVAAAHHHHH


This past weekend was one of those where you sit back, reflect, and just say. MAN!, that was a GREAT weekend. I knew on Friday that it was going to be great, and it even exceeded my expectations. We had plans for each night. Friday was the much-anticipated blogger game night. Saturday was dinner at hubby's folks house, and Sunday was a trip to East Texas for some fun on land and sea. I have so many pictures from this weekend, that I will have to be selective, and show you the cream of the crop.

So, here we go....


The winners of the "Posted Note Contest". Jes won 1st place in the contest, followed by K-T, and then I won 3rd place. Eddo was gracious enough to grant us gift cards and much-coveted tiaras. Here we are after we were crowned. They are asking me to dance and I'm thinking, "HUH?"









Getting our groove on!






Charlie's Angels ain't got nothing on us.









Look at the jealousy on K-T's face!!!







We were only drinking root beer, I swear!








"Brian??" "Did you just sing 'Happy Birthday BRIAN???"









"OH MY GOSH! I thought your name was Brian! I'm so embarrassed!"








"Do they have any idea how funny they look doing Dance Dance Revolution?"

"No"

"Are you going to tell them?"

"No"



Friends for life....








The rest of the weekend is to be continued....

posted by Amstaff Mom | 7:01 AM




19 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Captured PERFECTLY.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Lava said...

That was great fun! It was nice to meet all of you!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks for putting up with our crazy antics, Lava! It was a great time, and it was nice meeting you!!!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Love the pics and the commentary along with them.

I think September 24 will work best for me!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey I want everyone to know that Eddie painted the picture with in the background of those pics.

9:30 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

wait. we looked funny doing dance dance revolution?!? hmmm...

9:33 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Jes, do I need to post the pictures of Roger dancing as well?? You did see them, right?

9:49 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

So so so... Jealous!!!!

I want to be at game night! Do you accept drop ins?

Love it... you guys are hillarious!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Heidi - thank you but it seems I got caught with weird looks in almost every picture. It was crazy fun though.

Sydney - for you my dear we will drop everything and have a game night whenever you come.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Jessica - OMW you were all hilarious dancing. It was pure entertainment for me.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Edgy Mama said...

One day, I'll be there. Looks like a great time!

10:55 AM  
Blogger steve said...

YEah... but I got to play cards against a 71 year old...

(just not the same)

Glad Y'all had fun!

11:04 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

whatever. i can't believe these rumors about me looking silly. i prefer to think that i looked like a pro, and that PDiddy is going to recruit me for his next video.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jes please...

3:51 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Jes-

When you are kissing Amstaff... your eye is freakin me out...

lol.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I have that effect on people.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Eddo told me you and Jeff Brian had really gotten Krunk at Game night, now I see it for myself and all this time I thought you were so quiet and conservative, but from what I hear, that is not true at all!!! lol!!!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

LLL, There really are two sides of me. I do have my quiet, conservative, shy side. Then, when games and fun are introduced, I go all Mr. Hyde and unleash my fury. There's no stopping me then.

Brian is just as crazy, he's a big clam when he doesn't know anyone, and then he totally breaks out of his shell. It's so funny to watch, because it happens all the time.

I guess we were just meant for each other. Two turtles in a half shell, turtle power!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

looks like fun!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home