Tuesday, August 16, 2005

C'mon September 15th!!!


I can.not.wait. until September 15th!!! CBS just announced that both Survivor AND The Amazing Race start that night. Break out the streamers and balloons! I am such a CBS junkie. My typical Thursday night during the non-summer seasons consist of planting myself on the couch for 3 hours straight. I'm not sure what night the Amazing Race will be on following the Thursday debut, but I will be loyal to that night as well. I am such an Amazing Race fan that my sis and I even auditioned to it, to no avail. sniff. I even have the DVD to prove it. Oh well, I will live vicariously through the other contestant's travels, and longingly wish that I too was filling my passport with stamps. This season is the families of four. How fun this will be!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 10:27 AM




8 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

I am SO with you on Survivor... I cnat get enough of this show... I must be on Survivor... must... get... on this show

11:17 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

hmmm. not such a big fan of amazing race or survivor.

do you, by any chance, have alias on DVD?

11:22 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Jessica that is because you have never experienced survivor with real fans. I'm thinking we need to start a survivor pool and we can bet on who gets voted off. JCol I nominate you to take on this task.

AM: My mom tried to talk me into going on Amazing Race with her, that would be entertainment people, ENTERTAINMENT.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Jubal doesn't watch Amazing Race
Jes doesn't watch either
MsThang doesn't watch Survivor

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!!!

I have been on a Survivor Fantasy league before. It tracks all the stats for you. I just checked CBS.com but the links are not up on it yet, probably will be in early Sept. We can have our own blogger fantasy league team. Good idea, K-T!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Uhh I don't watch Amazing Race either, sorry JCol

12:58 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Kaaaaaatieeeeeee. Nooooooooooooo.

my heart breaks in two.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I am a die hard fan of both. I have NEVER missed an episode of Survivor OR AR. Since they began. Loyalty to the max.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I sometimes watch Survivor and I adore AR. ;-)

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home