Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm hooked


When I was reading Tracey's post this morning, she had this link on her blog. I have been reading this guy's blog all morning. I used to work in a restaurant "back in the day" so I'm identifying with some of what he's saying. Some interesting stories to be found here. Evidently he's pretty popular, because his comments are in the 900+ range. (WOW.) There is some profanity, so don't say I didn't warn you. I'll be back later.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 8:01 AM




4 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

you're right, good stuff. except the comments are in the 90s, not the 900's! :)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 901 comments a day ...

No, I don't, but I have been reading him for a while. Very interesting and well written reads. He's trying to get a book deal and if he does I'll read it. Very good stuff. He's on my daily read list.

~Jef

10:07 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

but, but, there was one day that was 987 or something. I SAW it. That was around 9:30 this morning.

:(

10:10 AM  
Blogger Kim Plaintive said...

Waiterrant is pretty funny, I just found it myself a few weeks ago. Almost as entertaining as Anonymous Lawyer...

I did see a blog the other day that had like 400 comments per post -- a blog about dating in Atlanta. Who is going to read through all that?

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home