Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Interview Update


Brian just called, he said the interview went surprisingly well. He was able to answer all their questions, and in typical Brian fashion, even made them laugh a few times. He forgot to ask them how long it will be until they make a decision, but hopefully it will be soon. Either way, it is in the Lord's hands, and we will be content in that.

Thank you SO much for all your prayers. Y'all really blessed both of us today.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 10:17 AM




10 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Sounds great . . . keep us posted.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Dang it! I missed the last post... I am sure God can still make him get the job even though it is AFTER his interview... I will pray right now.

;)

11:50 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Yeah I'm with Ben... Prayer in arrears..

12:00 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

hooray! but, did they call him Brian?

And, why are we calling him Brian? Is it his psuedo name, like "Ben" or "Sydney"?

12:46 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Eddo is such a trend setter. He started the whole "Brian" thing.

He did need a new Pseudo, and so it just fit.

Thanks again everyone for all your prayers.

1:20 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

did i misspell pseudo? sheesh. i must need an anatomy class AND a dictionary.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

i, too, am a little late, but saying a prayer anyway. :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Can't wait for the next update... I am glad that he was relaxed through the interview process! GO GOD!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I didn't get that last post either, I am with Ben!!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

OK I didn't pray beforehand, but I'm praying now! God bless you both!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home