Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Prayers for Sam


Sam is a very common name in my family. My grandfather's name was Sam, I have two uncles named Sam, (not including the tax one) and my nephew's name is Sam. I had a voicemail from my mom when I got back from my meeting asking her to call right away. My dad's brother Sam just found out he has colon cancer and is scheduled for surgery in an hour. He literally just found out and they have to operate immediately. He is in a tremendous amount of pain. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. I'm not sure that any of them are saved.

Thank you blogger family.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 9:56 AM




6 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Sending prayers their way. Maybe this open their eyes to their futures, the afterlife future. I'll pray for that as well.

11:41 AM  
Blogger steve said...

You have my prayers. Hits home for me. That is the cancer my Dad has right now. His surgery went very well... I will pray the same for Sam

12:42 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thank you, The Wife. Thank you, Jubal.

I'm still waiting to hear how the surgery went.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Late catching the request, but praying none the less.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Edgy Mama said...

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery to Sam. Which, I think, is a wonderful, solid name.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I am praying for your whole family, especially uncle sam.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home