Monday, August 15, 2005

Quiz for the Day


I shamelessly stole this from Jef. Feel free to steal this from me...

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My shoes, to see if they match my outfit. Speaking of shoes, we built a shoe shelf in our closet this weekend. Yes, folks, I can operate a circular saw now WITHOUT supervision. And yes, I have 46 pairs of shoes. Backoff.

2. How much cash do you have on you right now? 75 cents. Sad, really. I guess I've spent it all on my shoes.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Rest. Something I need.

4. Favourite plant? (note the British spelling of Favourite, smile) Tulip.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Hubby has ithe phone right now so I can't check, but I'm going to guess it was his brother anyway.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Fantasy. I used to play it on the piano.

7. What shirt are you wearing? White Banana Republic tank top with a Gap Fuschia wrap top.

8. Do you "label" yourself? no.

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Clarks. Love my comfy shoes.

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room? Bright. I can't read when it's dark.

11. What did you have for breakfast? Soy Protein shake, vanilla. A handful of supplements. same thing for the last 7 or 8 years. everyday. boring, I know.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. This was approx. one hour after smelling the stench of a skunk in the back half of my house. One evidently sprayed in the field behind our house. The dog was even sniffing and then barking at the window. It was RANK people, RANK.

12. Last thought you had before you had a wreck? Can I get over to the HOV lane? Answer - not with that Tyson chicken truck in the way.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Verizon Wireless free updates.

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? No.

16. What's an expression that you say a lot? "Blast!" or "Rats and Mice!"

17. Who told you they loved you last? My hubby.

18. Last furry thing you touched? My Amstaff

19. How many hours a week do you work? I sit at my desk 45 hours a week. But obviously I'm not working that whole time.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None. LOVE my digitial camera.

21. Favourite age you have been so far? 26, I think. I went backpacking in Britain with my sis that year.

22. Your worst enemy? Time.

23. What is your current desk top picture? A picture of me and my sis at the Arboretum.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Your daughter's school called for you" (message to a co-worker)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? I've learned from my mistakes. (most of them, at least) I'll take the cash.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 9:48 AM




10 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

the sad thing is I have more shoes than you

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. The tyson truck wasn't actually in the way, though. It was the crazy driver who decided it'd be funner to hit you from behind rather than to stop.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Jubal, this was info i needed. I got alot of flack over the 46 pairs.

Anon - That blasted Tyson chicken man. Trying to be a jerk and then ends up hitting my car. The wreck was NOT my fault people, not my fault. And Miss, "funner"? What exactly have you been drinking while lounging around on the Florida beach?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks for the complement MsThang!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props! I got it from someone who is a teacher.

~Jef

2:22 PM  
Blogger steve said...

I am a guy... imagine how much flack I get!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Cool quiz. I thought about stealing it, but I am incredi-lazy tonight. ;-)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

btw, my fave exclamation is "Blast!" or "Drat!"

8:14 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

46 Pairs of shoes!..... Wait... no kids... that explains it.... Kids arrive, and all your shoes go.... I down to the payless specials! Sad... I know... so Sad... But I would have to say I choose the kids over the shoes!

9:12 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I saw this quiz on another blog a few days ago. The last questsion - "If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?" - really got me to thinking.

I chose the million bucks, but for reasons that might not be all that obvious. I decided to write my own post about it. You can view it here if you would like.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home