Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Blogger Game Night, Take 2


As I'm sure you've read on Eddo's site, we had a blogger game night this past weekend at our house. We consumed loaves of garlic cheesy bread, cheese dip, pizza rolls, caesar salad, spaghetti, and then topped it off with tiramisu for dessert. Food, fun, and fellowship. It doesn't get much better than that. Unless you have pictures and video to save it for posterity. And of course, I do. So here we go!


Eddo is extremely pleased with his very large plate of pizza rolls. Extremely pleased. Until he sees a hand reaching to steal one of them. Then he gives the Roger the "oh, what fun it will be to rip you in two" look.

















Jes - the Hoodlum













Eddo says, "is it my turn to play now?" K-T, Brian and Roger pay him no heed. Poor Eddo.













My sis joined us for the festivities. She can't believe she got the answer wrong to the question. She must be punished for it though, so I raised my arm to strike her. Or something like that.










Hi Cav! Read us the Buzz Word card. "OK, the word is Toe-Be-Gone".









Jes and K-T don't realize that they are on video. Obviously.




Powered by Castpost

















Spin Cycle




Powered by Castpost

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:41 AM




17 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

JCOL - I did not realize you were videoing all those times. I need to be much more aware of you and your camera.

Hilarious, fun times for all.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Jealous... Coveting...

This is just a mirage... this is just a mirage... One of Katie's 7 personalities....

7:41 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

oh, wow! i didn't know that you were recording either. sneaky you! i'll have to pay more attention for the click-click-clicking instead of the constant steady camera with a blinking red light.

saturday night was a lot of fun! i am excited to get together again! :)

8:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey JCol the vids worked fine for me on the original post.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

looks like y'all had a real fine time.

how do you like my new texas accent?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

All 4 videos worked originally???

Rats and mice! All that redo work for nothin.

lprlt Leper Light

8:16 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

All of the movies except Roger the Human Barbell... worked on the original.

For me anyway.

9:58 AM  
Blogger steve said...

and this is what I am flying to Texas for?????????

10:59 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for sharing! When's Steve going to Texas? I want to come!!! (I've been saying that for two weeks already though. I think I should get a plan in action... Katie, girl, get that couch ready!)

oxhlmy - "Oh, holy moly!!"

11:04 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

What? Jubal? Are you backing out? Whatever.

Steph you are more than welcome to come on down. Gotta warn you though, it's still warm down here. Currently it's 94, but according to the weather channel, it feels like 101. Believe me, it sure does.

hovgei - sounds Russian to me.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh that's okay, I'm used to vacationing in the HOT dry stuff... I go to Arizona every year to visit family- and it's usually during summertime 100+ every day. LOVE IT.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Cav said...

ahhh yes - you got the good.

Fun times - I love your laugh behind the camera. haha.

blessings.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Can I also just mention that Jes's braids were done by Roger. Sweet hubby. And he gave her his socks becasue he feet were going to be cold.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Lava said...

looks like a blast!! ya'll are crazy!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

whoa, what were yall drinkin? Sober people don't act like that! lol! Looks like yall were having a blast, made me laugh!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

LLL, what you see there is the result of IBC root beer and Diet Coke. Can you imagine us with anything stronger????

Perish the thought.

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home