Friday, September 16, 2005

Food For Friday


I'm borrowing this from Friday's Feast..

Appetizer - Do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is?

Soup - If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?

Salad - Name a household cleaning item that you would recommend to others.

Main Course - What do you strive for in life?

Dessert - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how funny do you consider yourself?

Me:

Appetizer - My closest friends tend to be male. If there is a group, I will tend to gravitate to the males. I love motorcycles, cars, and other guy things. For me personally, it's easier to get to know guys than girls.

Soup - Learn Braille, Sign Language and Spanish. I have no excuse for not learning these, I just never have.

Salad - I will go ahead and do my Shaklee plug now and recommend Basic H. It cleans everything, is so economical, and keeps things simple since I use this one product instead of 15 other products. It is completely safe and bio-degradable. OK, I'm done now.

Main Course - The pastor at my parent's church quotes this at the end of the service, and it is what I should strive for, but is not always the case.

"Now go into the world in peace;
Have Courage;
Hold on to what is good;
Honor all men;
Strengthen the faint-hearted;
Support the weak;
Help the suffering and share the Gospel.
Love and serve the Lord in the power of the Holy Spirit,
And may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
Be with you all. Amen."

Dessert - I would say a 6 or 7. Being around my husband has increased my humor level. Or at least made it dryer. I do laugh alot too.

Have a great weekend!!!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 6:46 AM




6 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Appetizer- I have to say that right now they are Girls. I guess i am trying to figure out the inner working of women...

Soup- my new talent would be breakdancing... I dont know why but I want to be like the Ryan dude from "So you think you can Dance"

Salad- What are those?

Main- Center of God's will.. Family

Dessert- I am funny. I am a Bo Derek


I started a Survivor contest on my site. Come pick yo winner

10:57 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Appetizer - Both - I'm equal opportunity, really depends on the individual not the gender

Soup - play the piano, I have these long fingers for something

Salad - clorox wipes, easy

Main Course - to be worthy of my calling in Christ

Dessert - depends on the day I can range from a 5 to an 8 - I like the 8 days better

11:43 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Appetizer - When it comes to my closest friends, I'm 50/50. When it comes to group situations, I'd rather hang with the guys and discuss politics and sports vs. the women who are usually talking kids and shopping.

Soup - Sing. I want to be able to sing. And speak Spanish fluently. Mi espanol es muy malo.

Salad - A maid.

Main - Always be true to myself and honest with others.

Dessert - I'm a 4. I love to laugh and I think I surround myself w/ people who are 8 - 10 so that I don't have to be funny.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appetizer- When I first meet people, I am more comfortable around guys than girls, but my friends are about 50/50. My closest friend is a boy, though.

Soup- I would love to be good at more "extreme" sports. Snowboarding, mountaing biking, surfing, etc. Instead I plow down snow-covered mountains on my face. Or to be good at the guitar. I stink.

Salad- Basic G and Basic I mixed together potently. I feel like it kills anything that could be living anywhere.

Main- Should be Pastor Geiger's benediction. But too often it's not.

Dessert-Around a 6 or so. The people that know me best think I have a pretty good sense, but I feel like the people who don't really know me think that I'm just plain crazy.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I loved reading everybody's feasts.

Someday we'll all be around the same Banqueting Table in Heaven. Eating all we want and never gaining an ounce. What a day of rejoicing that will be!!!!


Miss - btw, I read today that you're not supposed to mix H and G together. Wonder if it's the same case with I?

rxpph

8:39 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

If it wasn't for Texas! Love that song.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home