Friday, September 09, 2005

I'll Fly Away


I'll fly away oh glory
I'll fly away
When I die, hallelujah by and by,
I'll fly away

Some bright morning when this life is over,
I'll fly away
To a land on God's celestial shore
I'll fly away

Oh how glad and happy when we meet, I'll fly away
No more cold iron shackles on my feet
I'll fly away

Just a few more weary days and then
I'll fly away
To a land where joy will never end
I'll fly away

I'll fly away oh glory
I'll fly away
When I die
Hallelujah by an by
I'll fly away

In Memory of Josh Dulworth
June 2, 1978 - September 4, 2005
Passed into glory due to a sudden heart attack, doing what he loved, playing golf.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 1:07 PM




7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the memorial service today. It was good, but of course still sad as he was so young and it was so sudden. The sanctuary was almost full, and most people were around our age. Hope to see you this weekend.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Who is Josh? A friend? A relative? We need more info. Was he from Denton?

7:01 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Miss, I'm so glad that you got to go to the funeral. I wish I had. Momma said that it was a really good service.


Eddo - He attended my parents' church. We were counselors at youth camp together two summers ago. He always went out of his way to go say "hi" to "Brian" whenever we visited their church. He lived in Dallas, had attended Lake Highlands in 1996 and worked for Massey Cadillac.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

how sad, but God is in control, one day we will all meet on the other shore!

2:19 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I love that song. So sorry about your friend.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Emily Dulworth said...

Who is this? This is my brother. I was just wondering who set this up, because I have no clue who did this tribute for him.

Thanks, Josh's sister Emily

11:13 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Emily,

I have kept this blog anonymous so I won't be able to post my name here. You can email me if you need more info.

My husband and I were youth counselors at Geiger Island with Josh several years ago and used to go to the same church as he did. My parents still go there.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home