Monday, September 05, 2005

Seeds of Jealousy


Top 10 reasons you should be jealous of me....

1. I spent 27 hours straight with Jes and K-T this weekend.
2. I met the Impatients in PERSON. Impatient Chicken and Impatient Bee
3. I saw my sister, albeit for a short time
4. I drank Dublin Dr. Pepper
5. I ate Central Market Queso
6. I ate JD's cookies AND K-T's Infamous Chocolate Chip cookies, FRESH from the oven
7. I talked to Jubal (Steve to the rest of you) on the phone.
8. I rode on the back of a golf cart, down the hill, standing up, with Jes driving
9. I got to bake muffins for New Orleans refugees
10. I have pictures to prove most of the above.

Seriously though, I hope everyone has a great holiday today. Keep those that are less fortunate in your prayers, be safe, and I'll talk to y'all tomorrow!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 7:46 AM




15 Comments:

Blogger Cav said...

sounds like a good weekend to me!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Me too, me too. I got to do all of these things also. FUN TIMES. Alas I have no pictures. Hmmm I may need to beg for some from my friends.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. I admit it. I am jealous of the chocolate chip cookies:)

7:50 PM  
Blogger JLR said...

The cookies were fantastic. But for me, I will remember the weekend for the moment when Amstaff Mom and I simultaneously suppressed the urge to say "dinner will be ready at 7:30." It was truly a bonding moment.

8:43 PM  
Blogger steve said...

i STILL odnt know why you called me at 3:30 in the morning....

8:46 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Cav - It was a GREAT weekend.

K-T, we did have some fun times, didn't we? Very memorable. And yes, I'll share my pictures with you. Alas, the video of you eating the ice cream cone didn't come out. I'm sure you're disappointed.

FIF - They were delish, even if I don't like chocolate.

JLR - Big smile when I read this. The look we gave each other after it was priceless. I could have so been quoting the entire movie. It took immeasurable restraint to only quote what I did.

Jubal - WHATEVER.

Ms Thang - I know it was your jealousy that made you forget the spelling of Fraggle Rock.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Whew. I am sooooo glad the ice cream video didn't come out. SO GLAD. In fact, let's speak of this no more.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Oh, but the pictures did. I have the pictures. The video would have been so much better. Good thing there is a Dairy Queen close buy, we can always recreate the moment.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6:49 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

hey! i didn't know about the calling of Steve at 3:30 in the morning. dang! i missed out!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

3:30 Greenland time maybe.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

I was there tooo I feel So left out!!! Not mentioned. I know I don't have a blog but it does not mean that I don't get to be acknowledged!!!!

Love you guys!!
Holly

9:21 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Holly, I'm sorry you weren't on the previous post, but you most certainly will be on the upcoming posts. No worries, my new friend.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

I kind of think I should be worried!!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home