Thursday, September 08, 2005

Selfish Little Shellfish


I know I'm not in the position to complain, gripe or whine. I know that the inconvenience is nothing compared to what so many have gone through in losing their homes, businesses, pets, or loved ones. I know that, but I'm still selfish. Do you mind if I whine for a minute? I promise to be more chipper later and finish with my last and final "THE Weekend post." I found out this morning the cruise that hubby and I booked has been cancelled. They're not putting hurricane victims on the ship that we were going to be on, but they're putting them on one of the others and moving those cruise ship customers to "our" cruise ship, bumping us off. I'm got to start shopping and looking again. Again, sorry for being whiny, but this is kind of a pain.

Thanks for letting me vent.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 9:09 AM




7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you get your money back on stuff like that?

~Jef

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh JCol, I'm sorry I know you were super excited for the cruise. Hopefully you will find an even better one.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

it's totally human to whine. as long as you sometimes whine for other people. balance, you know.

9:56 AM  
Blogger steve said...

"Love... exciting and new... come aboard.. we're expecting yOOOOOU!!..."

That is the first thing that popped in my head...

10:16 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks guys, I feel better already. I think I've almost got the cruise thing worked out. I'll be posting shortly.

10:44 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

maybe you could find someone who would take you out on the lake in their boat for a day, and it will ALMOST be like being on a cruise.

without the vodkatini's and ice sculptures, of course.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home