Thursday, September 15, 2005

Shows


Just in case you might have forgotten, SURVIVOR begins tonight. WAHOOOOOO!

I can't seem to find the CBS Survivor Fantasy League link anywhere. Are they not doing one this season? I've been on a couple of them, but I'm not having any luck finding it. And it would have been so fun!

Just Like Heaven hits theatres tomorrow. Reese Witherspoon, Mark Ruffalo (so cute in 13 Going On 30) and Jon Heder of Napoleon Dynamite fame (looking very non-Napoleon like) all star in it.

Maybe we'll go see that one tomorrow night.

That's all for now. Hope everyone's having a great day!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 10:50 AM




3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yea!!! I can't wait!

Try
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/fantasy

It takes you to the login on the Palau site (eventhough Palau was 10 not 11) but it might work.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Cav said...

man, i had a late dinner date tonight and didn't see it - you have to tell me who the two old cast memebers are.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I know Eddo will be so into Survivor again. I watch very little TV, I am just too busy, if I do get to watch it is a rare time of relaxing, problem is it just doesn't happen very often.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home