Friday, September 09, 2005

These are the people in my neighborhood...


I'm trying to remember the TV show that song is from. Is it Mr. Rogers? I think so.

So, I'm running errands this morning...

1. I go to Verizon Wireless. I have to type my info in to get my place in line. My name pops up on the screen as JCol. I think how happy Jes would be to see it like that, and smile.

2. I go to Home Depot. Recognize vehicle in parking lot as belonging to the groom that is getting married tomorrow at the wedding I'm attending.

3. Go to Lowe's. See my next door neighbor in line in front of me, recognize guy from church in line behind me.

4. Go to Chipotle (I'm eating a veggie bowl at the moment). See Bianca there. Talk to her.

It's a small world after all!!!

More posts later.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 10:44 AM




7 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

hey! you got to see Bianca! hooray! and have you checked her website lately?

also, veggie bowl. yum.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ha ha, Dtown is small enough you usually run into one person you know but you got a baker's dozen there (not really but I like to use that phrase every once in a while)

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sesame Street is where that song comes from.
~Jef

11:35 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

NUH UH! it is mister rogers.

"won't you be mine, oh, won't you be mine... oh won't you be MY NEIGHBOR!"

sesame street had "there are 5 people in my fam-i-ly, one, two, three, four, five..."

maybe i am confusing them both.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

It's Ernie of the Bert-and- fame and he sings,

"Oh who are the people in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood? OH! Who are the people in your neighborhood? They're the people that you meet when you're walkin' down the street. They're the people that you meeeeeeeeet each dayyyyyyyyy!"

Did you like my finish? hehe

4:29 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks for clearing that up, Jayleigh!

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://versusgoliath.com/neighborhood

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home