Wednesday, September 07, 2005

THE Weekend, Part 3



So, where did I leave off? Oh yes, riding around in Go-Jeeps. We began to head back to the apt., with a stop-off at Dairy Queen. This resulted in a fabulous post by Jes, which you've seen, but wait! There's more, this is the tamer version.









Then there's also movie star/photographer K-T. She wears many hats, including yesterday's grandma hat.












So, after our return to Jes'and Roger's apt., Jes cleaned the kitchen because she "likes to keep the kitchen, tidy". K-T and I just lazed around. My sister came over, and then we went to go pick up burritos and such from Freebirds.


Evidently Jes coveted K-T's burrito, because the minute K-T got up from her chair, this happened.















The Impatients came over, bringing with them goodies such as Central Market Queso and Dublin Dr. Pepper. Such goodness. "Would anybody care for fruit, or dessert?"











No corn syrup here.

















Much to the delight of the other guests, I decided to be brave/stupid and try out the famous exercise ball trick which K-T so famously bounced off of. Thankfully, I didn't fall flat on my face. Too bad the camera was on manual mode. Or maybe I really was moving that fast..















Unfortunately, the camera was still on manual mode, but my arrangement of magnets summed up my weekend. It's impossible to read, but it said,

"what friends we are together"


That just about sums up the weekend, with one post left for tomorrow.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 8:39 AM




8 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

no "Impatient" pictures? Fill in the blanks!

Looks like it was fun...

if I never see any more pictures with KT's and Jes's tongues it will still be too soon

9:14 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

How weird is that, I'm listening to Once Again when I get your post.

I was forbidden by the Impatients to post any pictures of them. Maybe someday. :(

9:21 AM  
Blogger Cav said...

Who are the mighty impatients?

You guys are fun.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I am making it my personal mission to not have anymore pictures taken of my tongue. So world, you can rest in that.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Cav - impatientchicken.blogspot.com
impatientbee.blogspot.com or JLR/RR

Awww, K-T. But the pics made for great posts!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Awww...
How I miss reading your posts! You guys are hillarious. If we ever move to Texas.... I hope y'all know that you have no choice but to include us in your inner circle!

9:58 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

my gosh, my tongue looks so long, like a frog eating a fly!

10:12 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

um, steve. i just read your comment.

HARSH!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home