Thursday, September 08, 2005

THE Weekend, Part 4 or Miss Madam Jes


After consuming our burritos, watching Clue, and guzzling Dublin Dr. Pepper in the Clue Drinking Game (much more difficult than it sounds), we got our second wind. K-T had brought some fun hats with her (don't ask). So what else are 4 crazy girls to do but act crazy? Most of this won't make any sense to anybody not there, and it probably doesn't make any sense to us either now, but here we go. The rest of the evening in pictures.


Some of us decided that her name should be Miss Jes, after Miss Cleo (remember her?). Others liked the name Madam Jes. So to compromise, she's Miss Madam Jes. And she's waiting for her next customer (victim/sucker).


















You laugh at my fortune-telling abilities?? Well! I laugh at your future!!!










"Aww, Jes. Do you really think that you're going to be able to bilk these people for all they're worth?"

"Oh really, well ok then."

(I'm sure he was thinking this at least)










Miss Madam Jes reads Impatient Bee's palm. Notice her crystal ball. Why she has a stuffed dog in it, I'm still not sure. And no worries, it wasn't one of my infamous stuffed dogs.











Now she uses her magic potion to cast a spell on her unsuspecting customer. Poor Bee.















Have no fears, Maximilian is alive and well, and loving NYC.



















And now for even more randomness and weirdness, here's pictures of K-T's long fingers and toes. I'm not saying that K-T's appendages are weird, just that I was taking pictures of them and are now posting the strange pics.









And why not, let's get Jes' and Roger's feet on the post too.


This hereby concludes pictures and narration of this past weekend. Thanks for joining us!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 11:34 AM




15 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

It's ok JCol my appendages are a little freakish especially since my big toe and thumb are the same length and I do have freakishly long fingers and toes. Hmmm, should have taken up the piano when I was a kid (maybe I can still learn, anyone teach piano). Hmmm I also wonder if I type at amazing speeds because my fingers are freakishly long.

Other than that, the pictures made me smile, especially since Jes looks great in that hat. Fun times.

11:57 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

oh, the hat! my baby, max! and the toes!

kt, i saw an ad yesterday for learning piano, and i totally thought of you and your long fingers.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Jes the hat works so well on you why don't you just keep it. In fact it will just ride around in my trunk for another 6 months so you can put it to good use and make some money for more scrapbooking.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:15 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

what are you talking about "ride around in your trunk?"

YOU LEFT THEM AT MY HOUSE. we have given them temporary shelter in our study.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Y'all are crazy.

But then you knew that.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Jes, I left my Clue DVD at your house too. And I left part of my Catch Phrase game at Eddo's last time. Good grief, I need to keep up with my stuff better.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Edgy Mama said...

Interesting, AM. Cute pedi, KT.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Cav said...

You guys are funny.

Read Palms Jes?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ooohhhh, thanks EM, I did it myself.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Cav - Jes reads Palms and Psalms.

Now THAT'S multi-talented.

And a conflict of interest.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I always knew Eddo had some weird friends, but now the evidence is here in living color!

12:40 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

yes, i shall now read your palm, without ever seeing it!














however, if you want to know what your palm said, i must receive payment.

thank you,
the management of
Miss Madame Jes

8:33 AM  
Blogger RR said...

AM, you're what my friend Bethany called a "leavo"...the opposite of a klepto. Instead of taking things, you leave things wherever you go. I, too, am a leavo, so you have my sympathies. It takes a lot of time to go around collecting all the things one has left behind. And I can't tell you how many pairs of glasses and sunglasses I've lost through the years.

mtgugpji!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home