Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Because I Couldn't Resist


Eddo has started a trend, and so I simply must follow in his (large) footsteps.

Evidently this is what I need to be doing....


Amstaff Mom needs the earth energy in her life to learn how to ground and be more practical. (and I need regular energy too, because I ain't got ANY today!)

Amstaff Mom needs heavy visual depiction of her subject in order for it all to work (so THAT'S been my problem this whole time!)

Amstaff Mom needs your prayers too (always folks, always!)

Amstaff Mom needs to be charged for her crime ("I-I-I didn't do it!")

Amstaff Mom needs to recognize that both of you do a good job. (Both of you do a good job. There, I said it.)

Amstaff Mom first needs to be made comfortable with the tension and conflicts (because it SURE doesn't come easily to me.)

Amstaff Mom needs to check her Palm Pilot to tell you what she’s doing from day today. (I used to, now I just need Outlook)

Amstaff Mom needs extraordinary help right now (this only scratches the surface)

Amstaff Mom needs the Bachelor of Science degree in psychology she holds just to keep tabs on the 40 plus employees here. (If it were only 40!)

Amstaff Mom needs to know what the piece is to be before beginning work on the piece (obviously). (That would certainly be a crucial bit of information)

posted by Amstaff Mom | 9:57 AM




8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL!!! Kind of makes you feel all sorts of dysfuntional, doensn't it? hahahah I'm so doing this tomorrow!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ha ha ha, did you do your real name in google and then substitute your blogger name for the post?

10:17 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Yes, K-T, I sure did. Only info on Amstaff Mom would probably be what I said! I needed new material.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I love the "obviously" thrown in at the end of the last need, because we all know the statement would make no sense without the "obviously"

11:39 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I appreciated it too K-T. The (obviously) was included in the original quote. I had to include it! (obviously!)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

I don't know... That post makes AmStaff Mom sould like she's high-maintenance - lots of needs.

What did Eddo do to start this? Am I missing some of the context? Good post by the way!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Amstaff Mom needs to check out her side bar because Eddo added the BP button!

These are addictive.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks Eddo!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home