Friday, October 21, 2005

Happy Thoughts, by K-T's calendar


I'm at K-T's desk, as we just ate our super-hot Chipotle lunch and now I'm in her office. I thought I would share her Happy Thoughts for the day, as noted on her desk calendar. And all this time I THOUGHT SHE WAS MAKING THEM UP!!!
cheater, cheater, pumpkin-eater!

So, here we go, in no particular order...

1. homecoming (Texas-sized mums included)
2. yelling UNO!
3. the prairie (I ALWAYS misspell Prairie!!)
4. gardenias
5. someone who listens to your ideas

6. Eating lunch w/ K-T and then blogging on her computer!!!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 11:40 AM




2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Ha ha I didn't know you thought i was making them up. I'm good but not that good.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Are you always up to something? Now why don't you go to Eddo's job and let us know what he has on his desk. I haven't ever been there, but it sounds like it might be fun? Go for it?

Hey, Joseph is so excited he is getting to go to New York City on the mission trip. Says he's a little nervous, he's never been out of Texas, except for Mexico, I am excited to see what God is going to do, he has finally met a couple of christian friends his age! Yeah!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home