Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Let the Games Begin!



After sleeping in on Saturday to recover from a late Friday night, the gang arrived at our house for games and eats. Right away, Jubal and Eddo got into it. I think this was a result of Eddo stealing Cowboy Steve's hat, but I'm not sure.










This is my favorite picture of the group. They were all doing their "Wilson" imitation.










After chowing down on hamburgers and grilled chicken, we began a game of Settlers. The strategy began as it was every man (or woman) for themselves. It's a take no prisoners game.










All that strategy requires nourishment. In this case, Jubal resorted to homemade cobbler with his first scoop of Blue Bell ice cream on top. Mmmm, Good.











"Even though I beat you Brian, we can still be friends."

"I don't think so, Eddo"










My Amstaff loves a good game of Catch Phrase.

See how excited she is to get to play?











Jubal's been trying to blame his indigestion on all the fried food, but it's really his affinity for Cranium clay that did him in .













You can't come to Texas and not play a good game of Texas Hold 'Em. Especially at 3 o'clock in the morning.










Videos to follow, as soon as Castpost is up and running (again).

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:34 AM




6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

JCol - Ha love the pics. I love that you are picture crazy because I would have forgotten a ton of this.

Ha ha, the clay. Steve played with that stuff the entire game.

Love the shot of us on the fence. Did you get one of Eddie and Brian? That made me laugh.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

That picture of my and Brian, what am I doing? Great pics.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Eddo in answer to your question:

GIVE ME SOME HUNGRY CHICKEN

Of course.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I don't think Brian thought the chicken was really that hungry.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Great Pics! Hi-larious!

8:08 AM  
Blogger steve said...

the chicken is ALWAYS hungry

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home