Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Makes all the sense in the world to me....


I read this this morning on a credit card company's FAQ site....

I can't even make stuff up like this.

Q: What if I lose my card or it is stolen?
A: To report a card as lost or stolen, immediately contact our Customer Service Department at the number shown on the back of your card. Your account will be closed and we will open a new account and issue you a new card.

In other words, please chase down the person that stole it and ask them for the phone number on the back of the card. Or, if you lost it, please find the card and then call the number on the back of it. Kapeesh?

posted by Amstaff Mom | 7:10 AM




4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I've heard of that before. You have to wonder the IQ level of the person who gets the job of coming up with that stuff... lol It also begs the question if that person still has a job...

7:21 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

That's funny.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ha, if I'm chasing down the person who stole my card, I think I will just beat them upside the head. Then I get my card back and I don't have to worry about making an insane phone call. Funny stuff.

7:57 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

Kapeesh!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home