Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sunday Morning Praise


The weekend continues. I hope it's not a bad thing that all of my posts this week are of this past weekend. Do you grow bored? I hope not. Now, where was I ? Oh yes, Sunday morning. We had tentatively made plans to get up early and go to the 9 o'clock church service on Sunday morning. This, however, did not coincide with our 3:30 a.m. bedtime, so after consuming hot chocolate, and sausage and biscuits, we lazed around for a little while. Then, I got up the nerve not to just ask Jubal to play, but I went and fetched his guitar for him and placed it at his feet as he was relaxing on the couch. Thankfully, he willingly complied to my request for music and began to play. It was so amazing to just sit there and listen to him play. He really sings from his heart, and puts his all into his music. My absolute favorite song was Blessed Be The Name, complete with a rap! It was AMAZING. If he ever begins selling his CD's on his blog, please buy them, he's got a mad skillZ. So, we didn't get to church, but we did enjoy awesome praise and worship. Too cool.







Abby the Amstaff loved listening to him. She was a huge fan as well. Evidently, his music had a very soothing effect on her.













From there, we headed out to K-T's place to pick up a video for Jes and Roger. While we were out there, Jubal got to pet a real live Texas horse!











We decided Jubal hadn't spent enough time in the car at this point, and so we began the journey to the American Airlines Center to see Eddo dance. We had a hard time finding a parking spot, and when we walked into the arena, only to realize that we had come in on the opposite side of the court as to where Jes and Roger were saving us seats. But, we had come in right in time to hear them announce that the Mavs ManiAAC's were coming out to dance. It was so cool to see Eddo out there dancing. After that, we found our seats and watched a little bit of Mavs vs. Mavs.




After the game, we began the search for our celebrity friend, Eddo. I got to have my picture taken with him. Wahoo!
















I will post videos of his performance, and of Jubal jumping on the trampoline latras.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:44 AM




4 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

oh, darn!!! i'm really really really wanting to see that video of eddie. i haven't seen it yet! post it! post it!

qhzqhysa!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

It's stuck on castpost. :( I keep refreshing in order to blog it, but the website is stuck.

I'll keep trying!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ok I totally missed when Abby came in that morning. I arrived in time to see her sacked out at his feet. I think she may have allowed him to pack her up and take her home with him.

Can't get the vids to work either. DARN.

Ha ha love the pic of Steve taking a pic of the horse. Poor Dandy was moody that morning, she must be camera shy.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh and the mini-concert was GREAT. A wonderful way to start off a Sunday.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home