Monday, November 07, 2005

A Wild and Crazy Bunch


Friday night was a game night at Eddo's. The last time we had a game night over there was the first time I had met Eddo in person. So much has changed in less than 3 months! We've had several blogger game nights since then and have all become fast friends. So much so that we are extremely comfortable with each other in showing our true personas. As exhibited in the following photographs....



Notice the cat ears on Brian? What about K-T showing off her chip-eating skillZ?














Brian and Cat have become so close, they're almost like family.











K-T's true personality shines through.














We got to meet Eddo's friend Joe and he showed us his mad pizza making skillZ. These are the REAL Three Stooges. You can guess which one is Curly. And yes, Joe is 6'5" and Brian is 5'6".










Doesn't Cat's pizza look delish? yummmm.














After the pizza was consumed, we began playing Catch Phrase and Cat took her place on the purple couch between two 6 foot 5 inch tall crazy giants. Risking life and limb in the process.











Thankfully, these were nice giants that appreciated a nice looking pair of pants.














Roger gets his turn at Catch Phrase, much to his team-members delight.














Based on the response of these three, the clue was downright hilarious.













Ladies, Ladies! There are no sore losers here!

(note the ridiculously shiny hair)











After playing Cranium, the guys treated us to a dance show.













Lots of good times. GOOD TIMES!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 8:22 AM




12 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

great photo montage

9:29 AM  
Blogger steve said...

whats game night?

10:43 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Very fun! Seriously, KT, what is up with the R.S.Hair??? What do you use on that mane of yours?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

hey what does HPU stand for? Anybody know? Anyone?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Hot Pink Underwear I believe.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

So deceptively sweet, innocent, and quiet and then BAM she hits you upside the head with a comment like that.

Ahahahahaha, Big Joe, Hot Pink Underwear, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12:05 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

It's the voices! The VOICES!

That or the evil influence of my husband. Yeah, I'll blame him. >:)

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many pictures that I didn't realize were being taken! Fun times, and where is this HPU coming from???

cat

1:30 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Miss, are you joshing with me?
You don't remember how many times people asked what Joe's t-shirt stood for? You're joshing, aren't ya?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

How much fun!!!! I need some game night!

The only blogger I'm gonna see anytime soon is my sister in a couple of weeks and that's plenty enough excitement for this gal. ;-)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Well I'm not a fancy product gal so I use Pantene - have since about Junior High. Oh and I don't use a lot of other product either. But I think it is mostly the fact that I have blonde hair, reflecting the light and all.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Chad said...

I wasn't there, but being the super-genius I am, I'm going to say Howard Payne University? In Brownwood, right?

One of these days, I'm going to crash your game night. Hehehehe

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home