Thursday, December 15, 2005

"Cozy"mel



The internet cafe I found is really nice but really slow and so I only have time to upload this one picture. Hubby and I are having a great time. Look how blue the water is! I am runnning out of room on my camera and I brought my extra 1 gig card so you can only imagine how many pictures I have.

The food has been great and Brian and I are having fun despite a couple of seasickness episodes that Brian had. (I'll tell you more aboutt this when I get home)

I do miss my Amstaff and all of my blogger friends. I'll be home soon!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 6:35 AM




5 Comments:

Blogger Lia said...

Wow that's beautiful!

I am indeed jealous.

Where is Cosumel? It looks warm.

BRRRR.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Gorgeous!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

WOW, Beautiful - JEALOUS


Abbygirl misses you to

10:16 AM  
Blogger steve said...

HA HA!!

BRIAN IS A GIRLIE MAN!!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

Very Beautiful!! Glad you're havbing a good time!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home