Friday, December 16, 2005

Forgive Me!


The last two posts were written by me - Eddo of Posted Note. I couldn't resist.

One time my buddy Alan went into the Airforce and I had his blogger password and so I posted as him the entire time he was gone and people actually believe it was him - no matter how ridiculous the posts became, they stilll believed.

However, last night I had a dream that JCOL came home and she was not happy about me blogging on her site. The dream was so crystal clear that it was more like a vision than a dream.

Me: Did you see that I posted as you on your site?!

JCOL: Yes, I did. (Sad Face)

Me: You didn't like it?

JCOL: Well, it is my personal space and when I saw what you had done I just started crying.

Me: I am so sorry, I thought you would really like it.

JCOL: (Just shakes her head and makes a face that no, she didn't like it)

So, I hope you guys can forgive me for deceiving you. I thought you would figure it out in the first post when I said that she should have invited me and Cat.

Anyway, I am sure JCOL appreciates all of your well wishes!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:12 AM




11 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eddie that is PRICELESS

I was a bit miffed that I wasn't also mentioned as being a possible invite on the cruise but I'm not dating Cat so it made sense.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

JCol is going to LOVE that you did this, LOVE IT.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

When Jcol was all sad... you should have just said...

"Somebody call the waaambulance."

LOL.

Eddie feeling all GUILTY and all... that is what is priceless. Very Funny.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

YOU. ARE. SO. NAUGHTY! lol!

Eddie, you're hilarious. Glad you're having so much fun. But obviously that fun is coming with a price... hmmmm? You concious seems to be weighing on you a bit I see. lol

9:44 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:30 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

i remember when you did that on Alan's site. i totally thought he was posting from officer training school. they were ridiculous posts, yes, BECAUSE WHO MAKES A BOMB OUT OF KETCHUP AND A TOOTHPICK?, but I thought Alan was just being funny. About a year ago I went back and re-read them, and it was SO OBVIOUS that you had written them. apparently i didn't recognize your writing style back then.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

LOL! This is halarious! Hmmm, ever think of the ramifications Eddo?

9:37 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

If JCol would really be so mad about it, why would she give you her blogger password?

Or did you steal it? Insinuate yourself into her sister's good will to get JCol's password so you could make us all think you were her?

Uh, oh. I hope I'm not giving anyone any ideas.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Lia! I had her password before I ever met Cat! At least I think I did. I helped with her template and she should have known better than to trust mischievious eddo when she is going for an extended vacation.

Now, if she doesn't hurry up and post something soon, I might have to log on again and post something!

AM - where is a new post? I know you are off today, but haven't we waited long enough!? :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

So at least now we know Cat wasn't in on it. ;)

Good of you to protect her reputation.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I know, I know, I need to post, but I'm on dial-up at home and it takes too long to upload photos. I'll be back in the blog world tomorrow. Just trying to catch up on emails today.

Eddo, you are SO busted.

Busted. >:P

12:50 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

Oh, btw, Eddo - I like the template. It might be worth giving up a password and putting ones' self at risk of impersonated posts to get such a lovely template.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home