Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Miss Me?


Hello blog world, I know you are probably very envious of me right now because I am on a ship cruising around Cozumel and Porta Vallarta while you are sitting at your desk reading my blog! Jealous Much? I would be too. I wish you could be here with me, how fun would that be?! SUMO fun!

What have we done so far? The better question would be what have we NOT done. Relaxing, eating, playing bingo, watching the shows - it has been such a great time and a much-needed get away. The only thing that would have made this trip any better is if Eddo and Cat could have come too. We totally should have invited them and paid their way as a Christmas/Birthday gift, but we booked the trip already and so it wasn't an option at the time. But we are getting them some really AMAZING souvenirs and lots of pictures and so they can live vicariously through us when we return.

Well, I gotta run, time for some Karaoke!

Latras!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 3:13 PM




9 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

wow, aren't you the world traveler? You just got back from a trip and you are gone already, you must be an independent contractor, I can't imagine my job letting me off that much!!!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Ug. It is cold and damp here...I'm glad that one of us will have a tan for the Holidays!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

So you shelled out the big bucks for some internet time.

Abby-girl is doing great but I know she misses you two.

Have a blast and take TONS of pictures (like I even had to say that)

8:19 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey girl! Glad to hear you're having such a great time!

I too, expect lots of pictures.

Have fun, and sing your heart out girlie!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Glad it has been "smoooth sailing" or cruising...

Yeah.


Anyway, I won a Karaoke contest in college by singing you've lost that lovin' feeling.

(Just incase you wanted to know that tidbit of information.)

Travel Safe!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Yes! You should have paid for Cat and I and of course Abbey to come too. Hurry Back and be safe!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Hope your travels are safe. I'm thinking about you while my toes are perma-popsicles and there's 12 inches of snow on the ground. :-)

I can't wait to see pics of your trip!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Eddo, you are so bad!!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

Wow - sounds like a great trip!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home