Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Interview


I have an interview today at 1pm. Will you pray for me? That I'll do my best in the interview and not be nervous. If the job is for me, then I know the Lord will provide it. And if it's not, I know he'll close the door. Please pray that I will be content in whatever His will is for me. It's in a different building, for the same parent company, but a different division of it. It would be alot more convenient for carpooling, so it definitely has its advantages. It's hard to think of leaving my present work group though. Especially after one of them treated me to a Tall White Chocolate Mocha with 2% and WHIP this morning. What good friends I have. There's still a gym over in that building, but no swimming pool. Sniff. I worked over there once before, for about 4 months the summer I got married, so I'm pretty familiar with the building. It would be nice to be back over there.

I thought I had learned my lesson last time - not to wear heels the day after jogging a 5k. My little calves are crying for mercy, but I needed to dress up more than usual for the interview. I already told one of my co-workers not to be surprised if she sees me walking around here barefoot this afternoon. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Have a good day everyone!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:42 AM




13 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I'll be praying at 1 p.m. (and maybe a little bit before just for nerves). You'll do great.

(you're now an official sticky note on my computer)

6:33 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

yea! I totally appreciate the sticky note thing, having seen it in person. Thank you K-T. You are a wonderful friend to me. Just in case I hadn't told you.

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep us posted. I will say a prayer:)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Prayin for you!!!! Keep us posted!!! AND YUMMY, wish I had a co-worker to treat me!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Praying my friend!

No worries: you'll do great!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Praying

10:54 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

JCol let us know how it went when you get back.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thank you everyone for the prayers! It seemed to go well. It was a structured interview, so I didn't really get any feedback on their thoughts, but I should know in the next couple of days about the position.

It really means alot to me that you were praying.

Holly, it's less than 5 min. from where you are. If I get it, we MUST do lunch!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

AM, I can't believe I am so behind - I would have totally prayed for you... but it looks like you had some good prayers going up for you depsite my tardiness.

Well, I hope you get the position, I will make a note to say a prayer that God's will be done in this situation.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

Sorry I'm a bit late, but I do hope everything went well! Busy day today at work; this is my first chance to look.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

When do you find out about the interview? I prayed now, even though it's way past 1 PM... because to God, 1000 years is like a day and a day is like 1000 years. Right?

Bless you dear girl!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Sweet Jcol!!! I really really hope you get it then!! I need a lunch buddy. Do you have my email?

6:47 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I had your email at one time Holly, and I lost it. Can you please send it to me again?

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home