Monday, January 09, 2006

Me: More Info Than You Care To Know


I'm stealing this from Chad. For some reason, whenever I read these, I feel compelled to do one myself. So here's mine, for better or worse.

Four jobs you've had:
Bank Teller - The most I ever counted was $200,000 by hand. I dreaded the Church's chicken and Dunkin' Donuts deposits because of the grease smell factor. I did transactions for Leann Rimes both in the lobby and in the drive-thru. I actually enjoyed the city's payday Fridays because they made me the check casher for the city's account and I could cash checks like nobody's business.

Customer Service Rep - For AT&T. I did calling cards, etc. Nothing like being on the phone all day.

"Expert Clothes Folder" - Gap Employee

Camp counselor - poor pay, fun job.

Four movies you could watch over and over:
The Princess Bride
Notting Hill
Clue
Sense & Sensability

Four TV shows you love to watch:
The Amazing Race
Survivor
CSI
Law & Order: SVU

Four places you've been on vacation:
Honduras
Hawaii
Holland
Hampshire (England)

Four websites you visit daily:
DallasNews.com
iwon.com
yahoo.com
your blogs

Four favorite foods:
Snuffer's cheese fries w/ ranch
Pizza from Pizza Getti
Mexican food, Mexican food , Mexican food
My grandmother's tortillas.

Four places you'd rather be right now:
In my hammock finishing my book
Snowdonia, Wales
Roatan, Honduras
London, England

posted by Amstaff Mom | 12:26 PM




11 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Mmm... I have never been to Pizza Getti's but I am hungry for it now. Cat has mentioned it on more than one occasion.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Princess Bride!

GNDTX

2:26 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I love reading these... i was a camp counselor as well ......

6:27 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I loved folding clothes! I was the QUEEN of clothes folding when I managed retail stores. Sometimes I still fold jeans like on the "jean walls" and my hubby giggles at me.

:-)

Bless you dear friend.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

I often think of doing these when I read them, but there's always something that I don't feel like filling out, and once you pick and choose questions, it's no fun anymore.

Let's see . . .

I did cold-calling to sell advertising for a couple of summers. Talk about rejection! I'm not sure if that's worse than customer service or not. I could use some training in the clothes-folding department. Maybe I should get a job in a clothing store. I never thought of it as a career path, but it's a useful skill.

The Princess Bride is on my list, too. I think it's on a lot more people's than anyone would imagine.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

jcol - something is up with your latest post, it is all html-ly and I can't comment on that post to tell you this, blogger is refusing me that right

9:41 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

The princss bride was on tv last night.

Didn't watch it... but you could have.

lol.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

OK JCOL your H countries have me thinking In Hartford harrigan hardly happen!
Thanks Eliza!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks K-T. I had already deleted the post COMPLETELY and it STILL was showing up. Blogger was being un-kind to me.

Holly, I started with two H's, and then figured I go ahead and complete the pattern. And yes, I could hear Prof. Higgins in doing so.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

interesting life you have led!!! Hey have you heard from Nathan? I thought he was going to call me this past week? Perhaps it is this weekend.

2:29 AM  
Blogger RR said...

AM, I find it interesting that you prefer to visit places that start with H. Do the place names have to start with "h," or can it be simple the sound "h"?

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home