Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I Need Wisdom and Prayer


I am in a quandry when it comes to my job path/career. I have an interview today at 2:30, for which I covet your prayers. I have some decisions to make, job-wise, and I'm just not sure which path is the best way to go. If you would pray for me, that I would have the wisdom to make the right decision, and also that I wouldn't be nervous during my interview, I'd appreciate it.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was great having yesterday off. I met Brian when he got off work and we went furniture shopping. We decided on two couches that will be delivered next week. I'm both excited and apprehensive as to how they'll look. It's hard for me to pictures stuff like that, but I think they'll look o.k. They sure are comfy. :)

I'm still working on my ASL and my little lap quilt. Both are coming along semi-decently if I do say so myself.

Life is Good. God is Good.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 6:55 AM




13 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I'll be praying at 2:30 (and maybe a little bit before).

Haven't seen you in a while friend, miss that JCol smile (and the hugs)

7:13 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

oh! i'll be praying for you. :)

and - how exciting about the couches! we REALLY want new couches, but think it would be more responsible to wait till we have money to pay for them. having no job has its disadvantages.

you will have to post some pictures!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

I will definitly be praying is it for the same job you interviewed for before??
Hey by the way I just found out I was preggo!! So We have 7 months to get to gether for lunch then I will be a stay at home mommy!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Prayers heading your way... Boy... You and Katie are in the same boat as me. Hope it doesn't leak.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I know how to swim Ben (as does JCol) so we're ok. Can you swim Ben?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thank you for the prayers everyone! The interview seemed to go well. Three people conducted the interview and another one watched. Good thing I didn't know that going into it!

AS - I'll try to remember to post the pictures once we get it.

Holly - No, this is a different job. I don't think I got the other one. And congrats!

Ben - I thought K-T and I were in the boat beside you and Sydney.

K-T - you are correct. I can swim. I'm considering joining the natatorium, in fact.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

You are correct... we are in the same "brand of boat." Or something like that... I can swim too... but Natatorium? What's that? I don't think we have those in Minnesota.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Oh yeah... and quit whistling.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

so when will you know anything?

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, and keep us posted:)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

New Furniture!?!?!?! How exciting.

And about the comment you left on my site - I think you and Jeff will be great parents, and when you have questions, just ask Uncle Eddo - I always have all the answers. Always.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I'm a little behind this week (I'm trying to play BLOG CATCH UP right now), but I'm hoping (and praying) that everything turned out okay.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I didn't see this until today (Friday AM) but I'm praying anyway.

Love new couches, and I'm sure they will work out perfectly!

**hugs**

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home