Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Success!! Victory!! Elation!!


A grand total of 8 hours of my life was spent staring at the screen in attempts to remove one of the worst trojans ever (not my words, but the echoes of many). But it is gone. Finished. No more. I have killed the giant. Slain the beast. Broken the chains that bind. After numerous scans, countless downloads, and too many reboots to recall, it's gone.

I am so very relieved and overjoyed. You have NO idea.

I hope everyone has a great day. It is a good day for me.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:13 AM




7 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

way to go

7:29 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Congratulations!

Whoo-hoo! Yippee!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Hey thanks! You forgot it was valentine's day... didn't you.

Glad you are free from viruses.

12:04 PM  
Blogger amelia said...

Who-hoo!! (Victory dance!)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

YEAH!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Happy Valentnes Day!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

Yay!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home