Monday, March 13, 2006

200 Posts


Today marks my 200th Blogger post. Quite a feat for me, being a non-writer and all. I've seemed to have covered a wide range of topics but have had certain themes. Vacations, Amstaffs, my walk with Christ, my friends and family. I've learned alot about myself while blogging. It tends to make you more introspective at times. I've also learned alot about you, my blog family.

I've changed names, addresses, and looks. I think I've changed too. I know I've learned alot, as I've read far more than 200 posts.

I've made great friends, both in the blogosphere, and in the "real" world. I look forward to continuing to grow in these relationships and to see what the next 200 posts will bring.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 8:31 AM




8 Comments:

Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I'm obviously not as prolific as you are. I'll probably get to my 200th post in three to four years at the rate I'm going. Granted, my posts tend to be...uh...rather long, but I'm only in the mid 50s or 60s - no where near the hundredth mark (much less the 200th).

*Sigh*

Congratulations, though! That is quite the feat. I'm jealous...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm at 195 today, so I'll catch up with you soon.

What can you do for a bicentennial? Put out a new state quarter?

11:56 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

go JCol, I'll be waiting for the next 200

12:29 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks Chicas!

Deals - Me, prolific???? thanks!

Lia, I think you should do 5 quick posts today so that we can celebrate together!

Bianca - Party!

Thanks for sticking around K-T. You've been there from the beginning.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

200 posts! Rock on, girlie!!!! **hugs**

6:57 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Word

9:10 AM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

200 posts... so I wonder how many words that is?

Keep it up!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Yeah! This is my blogger anniversary week too! I have been using blogger for 3 years!

So much has changed in the blogging world since I first started.

Keep the posts coming AM - keep them coming.

P.S. Good thing you called that truce, I would have had to send some of my new insectile family over to your house to visit. And you know what insects do to plant life...

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home