Wednesday, March 01, 2006

High School Meme


I seem to frequently steal memes from others, usually from Tracey. Here's another one.

1) Where did you graduate from and what year? It was too small of a school for me to identify this.

2) Did u have school pride? Not really. Most of my church friends went to public school, including my h.s. boyfriend, so I always went to the games at his school instead of mine.


3) Was your prom a night to remember? It almost wasn't. I went to two proms my senior yr., on the same weekend. Mine was on a Friday night, it was a banquet really, not a prom. (Baptist schools don't have dances). Afterwards, we went bowling until the wee hours of the morning. Instead of staying at my friend's house, we went back to my boyfriend's house for 2 hours of sleep. (note: please don't read anything into this, it was innocent - honest.) Mom found out and forbid me to go to his prom on Sat. night. She finally let me go, but I had to be home early.

4) Do you own all 4 Yearbooks?Yes. And my 1st-4th grade ones too.

5) What was the worst trouble you ever got into? We got caught eating at El Fenix for lunch by a teacher our jr. year. Got caught skipping a class once. I always got caught. It was a Senior tradition, that on the last day of class, you shredded your uniform in some form or fashion, got your shirt signed by all your friends, and then had a shaving cream fight in the halls. Cleanup wasn't very fun though. I have the whole thing on video.

6) What kind of people did you hang out with?All sorts.

7) What was your number 1 choice of College in HS? Early h.s. it was A&M, later it was TWU or SWT State.

8) What radio station did u rock out too? Rock out to? The Edge, when it was 94.5. Alot of country though in hs. 96.3, 99.5

9) Were you involved in any organizations or clubs? The choir. The band for the first yr.

10) What were your favorite classes in high school? English, History, Bible.

11) Who was your big crush in High School? 9th grade: James. 10th grade: Michael. He was a senior when I was a soph. He died a couple of years ago, he was a Navy SEAL. 11th, 12th grade: my boyfriend. Is that a crush though?

12) Would you say you’ve changed a lot since high school? Yes, I think so.

13) What do you miss the most about it? Hanging out with my friends.


14) Your worst memory of HS? I'd rather not say.

15) Did you have a car? No, but one of my friends had a Porsche. I used to ride home with him.

16) What were your school colors? Red and Blue.

17) Who were your fav. teachers? Mr. Davidson and Mrs. Durrett.

18) Did you own a cell phone in high school?No one did.

19) Did you leave campus for lunch? Yes, the time I got caught my jr. year. We had off-campus lunch my senior year. That was nice.

20) If so, where was your fav. place to go eat? Great American Hero

21) Were you always late to class?No.

22) Did you ever have to stay for Saturday School?Thankfully this wasn't an option. I did get a couple of detentions for forgetting my tie on chapel day.

23) Did you ever ditch?No — except for “Senior Ditch Day.”

24) What kind of Job did you have?Gap Employee


25) Do you wish you were still in high school? No, that chapter is closed.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:31 AM




4 Comments:

Blogger Lia said...

My school was so small I don't think most of those questions could even apply. School colors? What're those?

I fully agree with the "that chapter of my life is closed" feeling. But that's probably the frustrated college student in me speaking.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

wow I didn't know you went to a Baptist school.

Two proms! wow! you are full of surprises.

11:34 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

forgetting your tie?

something seems very wrong with that.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some say that highschool is a memorable time... hmm, not so much for me.. college is more memorable.. after college is even better :D

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home