Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Prayer Requests?


Tonight, our Bible Study is spending 3 hours in prayer. One hour in prayer for God's will, one hour for our friends and family, and one hour in prayer for ourselves. I've never spent this much time in prayer at one time before. It will be individual prayer time, each going to a different room to pray. If you have any prayer requests that you would like me to pray for tonight, please let me know and I will pray for them. It is an honor for me to pray for you, and it help keep any distractions from my mind if I have prayer requests and burdens on my heart. If you prefer not to list any requests in my comments section, feel free to email me.

I'm really looking forward to tonight. Please pray for me too - that I will remain focused in my one-on-one time with God.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 7:02 AM




6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

AM - will you please pray for my sister? That the methadone program she has started will keep her clean and that she can figure out a way to live a healthy and productive life with her children?

Thanks much.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! That's nice of you. My stomach has been seriously ill for 3 weeks and my job is really becoming complicated. I want to stay and do what I was hired to do.

I'll pray for you too.

~Jef

11:10 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

sweet jcol I got to share mine with you over ice cream (two scoops for you) and hamburgers and fries (hmmmmmm)

thank you for your prayers wonderful friend

2:00 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

K-T, don't remind me of the two scoops of ice cream. Biggo Mistako. I think I'm STILL full.

I do remember the prayer requests and will lift them up for you.

Thanks for sharing your hearts everyone. I will be praying.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, I have to be honest. That would be such a strecth for me. Let me know how it goes, and you know me..I always need prayer:)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Too bad I missed out on this one. Hope it went well!

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home