Monday, April 10, 2006

Happy Bloggerversary To Me


I've been blogging for a whole year now. Sharing my life's story, wishes, prayers, thoughts, pictures and memes with you, my blogger friends.

What started as a Google search has led to some wonderful friendships that I truly cherish.

Many thanks to you, my blogger friends, and especially to Eddo and Jes who both created this blog template for me, and whose blogs were in the results of the aforementioned Google search.

The last year has been a fun ride, I look forward to what the next year will bring.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 11:57 AM




4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

wheee a whole year

blogdom and now real life would not be the same without you

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been fun reading your stuff.

~Jef

2:43 PM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

Happy Bloggersversary!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

It's only been a year? Wow. Happy Bloggerversary to YOU!!!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home