Monday, April 24, 2006

Still here.


Don't have much to say, just figured I would post something different for my oh-so-faithful readers that check-in only to see the same post listed from last week. I've never considered myself a writer, much more as a commenter, so it's difficult for me at times to think of something to post on my own blog.

I had a nice weekend, but as usual, it flew by. Enjoyed spending time with Brian's family, eating (and eating and eating) together, sitting around chatting, and holding my wee little nephew. The fellas, with little to no help from me, cut down a very large but very dead tree. With much prayer and sweat, it came crashing down in the perfect spot. No harm done(except the tree).

We got the curtains hung up in the kitchen, and I will need to hem the ones in the living room, they're a little too long. It looks so different with the curtains and matching pillows. I will take a picture to post when I'm all finished. I'm very pleased with the results, and give my sister-in-law full credit.

Other than that, life consists of working, spending too much time in the car, church stuff, signing, and trying to find time to read. Throw some chores in there, and that's pretty much my world. It's fun though. And God is Good.

Happy Monday!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 12:29 PM




5 Comments:

Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Yeah, I hemmed my curtains over the weekend, too. Except, by "hemming" I mean that I had Trevor hold them while I used the stapler.

And, no, I am not kidding...

Good news is that I bought them on a whim from Ikea for $20 early last fall, so it isn't that big of a deal that I think I now hate them (staples aside), and plan on buying something new and pretty from Bed, Bath and Beyond later on tonight.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

So, uh, why is the STILL HERE post posted 5 times?

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from England - just to let you know your blog was featured as 'Blog of the Day' www.travel-rants.com - Congrats

2:47 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Wow! It is! Here's the post-specific link:

http://www.travel-rants.com/2006/04/24/travel-blog-of-the-day-6/

Congrats, AM!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thank you Darren! Thanks Deals! Oh, and Blogger was NOT being kind to me yesterday, thus the excessive posts.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home