Thursday, May 25, 2006

Intermittent at Best


I'm am gradually weaning myself out of the blogosphere. Sad, I know. I shall return at a later date, but I'm afraid I won't be able to post here for awhile. I'm in the process of training someone at work, so no time to blog there. I'm in training all next week, and then I'm on vacation for awhile. So, it will be almost a month before I'm back. I'll try to check in during the evenings, but I will probably just be commenting on your sites and not mine. I hope to be back around the end of June, and then will leave you again as I cross the "pond" to Scotland. I will return to our regular programming the middle of July.

Life has been good, just busy. Going to some weddings soon, have my training, going on vacation, going on a mission trip, starting school again this summer for the first time in 8 years. I put in for a new job that I am REALLY hoping to get. It's go time for me!

I will SO miss chatting with you as much as I want, but will check in as much as possible.

Take care my blog family!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 7:16 PM




16 Comments:

Blogger Lia said...

You will be missed while you're away, but I'm glad you have so many wonderful things filling your life. Bring back pictures from Scotland; I, at least, would love to see them. And going back to school - that's a huge step! Good luck, and keep us posted!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

As tigger would say... TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

*Sniff*

I miss you already...

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Be blessed, AmCol. Have fun, be productive and know that I'm praying for you.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

What? You didn't run this by me first!

HRMPH!! 1/4 hugs!!!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom and brothers will be in Scotland at the end of June. Maybe you guys will cross paths. You never know.
Although you'd never even know if you did. *They've never heard of Faith in Florida!* and we'll keep it that wat:)

6:15 PM  
Blogger amelia said...

Take lots of pictures and keep a good journal. We'll look forward to traveling vicariously through you when you return!! We'll miss you!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

WHAT?

Ok then, fine, I guess since we live in the same town we will just have to make do with seeing each other in person. Which means we need to schedule time to hang out SOON.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmph. You're going? Away? For long periods of time?

And we don't get regular updates from JCol?

Sad day.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Boo! We'll miss you!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Double Hrmph.

We miss you.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Okay, well, we're STILL missing you!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Sigh...

1:14 PM  
Blogger steve said...

feelings... nothing more than feelings... trying to forget my... feelings of la-ooooove... FEELINGS!!! WHOA OOOO OOOO FEELINGS!!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

I am just returning and TOTALLY understand the whole busy thing.... Can't wait for your return but it sounds like good times ahead!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks everyone!

Jubal - are you o.k?

Sydney! Welcome back to the blogosphere! Loooong time no talk to.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home