Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bliss.


Here are pictures from camp. See why I enjoy it so much??

Here's our home for two weeks! Note our "bathroom sink" strapped to a tree. Complete with Listerine, toothbrushes, paste, flashlight and a Nalgene full of water. Mirror strapped to side. Bathing products in tub on top. Yes, we bathe in the lake. No, I don't miss showers.














The southern tip of the island.















Brian signed up to wash dinner dishes every night as his daily chore. That water is hot!















The kitchen. Brian entertains the kids.














How I spent my day.....

Reading/Sleeping on a raft in the lake by day. At night, stare at stars.















Riding around in a boat watching guys ski on oars.














Ride on Wave Runner. Hey Josh! It's my turn!















Blast. Blogger stopped uploading pics on me again. Well, I'll post more later.

Btw - the interview went wonderfully yesterday. I really think I got the job! Will find out soon and will keep you posted. Thank you so much for your prayers!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:39 AM




11 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Looks beautiful and fun... no wonder why you love it!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

How did i forget to ask about the interview last night? So glad to hear it went well and I'll be praying still that things fall in place.

Such fun pics, again I am jealous.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Sydney - you got it!

K-T - no worries mate! I enjoyed talking to you and look forward to seeing you on Sat!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Sweet! I prayed for you! I hope you get it!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Ben McMinn - Thank you my friend. You're all that AND a bag of chips.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

Glad to see you had such a great time at camp. Equally glad that the interview went well. Jealous that your pictures loaded. Overall, things are looking good! :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

YEAH! I am glad you are back. You need to get a flickr site so you fan load your pictures in one place then link to them on blogger - it makes the photo problem on blogger obsolete.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

All I can say is:

So. Jealous.

So is Gypsy Kitty. She has her own doggie backpack for trips into the Colorado mountains.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Dan and Hilary said...

Eddo, I probably do need to get a flickr acct. Maybe I already have one? I lose track - I have too many internet accts!!

Lia - Thanks! It WAS a great time!

Deals - A Gypsy Kitty backpack??? Too cute!!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Yay! Congrats! Awesome pics, and it looks like you had some serious fun!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

oops. Dan was me. I created a blog for my boss and didn't sign out evidently.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home