Monday, June 26, 2006

Camp Photos, Part 3


Continuing with the Camping Theme....















Brian checks out the sunset. And our course, evidently.





























Hiking on the mainland. This tree was ginormous. We actually had a trail here. Later,
we were walking in a creek bed. Complete with deer skeletons.














Brian had canoed over to the mainland, that's why his shirt is wet.



















They climbed up wet shale to the top, while I stayed on Terra Firma.
There was a small waterfall here. Very neat!




















Nothing but green!



















Returning from the hike. I took a boat ride back, as I had to protect my camera
at all costs. There was a huge snapping turtle swimming near them.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 11:47 AM




6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

you're so tan, which really is dramatic when you are naturally darker than I will EVER be

*sigh* I'm jealous

9:25 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

K-T,

My legs just look darker because they're covered in Deep Woods Off, giving them a shiny glow.

Although, yes, I admit, I am more tan than usual.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sniff. all the fun times I missed out on. We went up that waterfall one year... and ran across a field up at the top..
Is that young joshua on the oar? haha. good times

cat

9:23 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Miss - yes, we missed you greatly. Yeah, that's Josh and John B.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

gaw-jis!

I'm in awe.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Lia - You must go to Tenn. some time!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home