Thursday, June 22, 2006

Showers of Blessing


Don't have the official call yet, but my current boss did tell me that I GOT THE JOB!!!! I will have 8 years of service with my company next month, and this job is going to be the perfect combination of my work history. It's so perfect! And, I get to TRAVEL! And it's a raise, and a promotion!

God is so very, very good. I don't deserve His blessing, but I am truly grateful and give Him all the glory. I don't deserve it. And I'm thankful.

Thank you for your prayers!!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 11:28 AM




11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! OOhhh!! I get to be first to say:

* C * O * N * G * R * A * T * S *

I'm thrilled for you, JCol!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

CONGRATS JCOL, If I was there I would hug you (so now you have a hug to claim). I'm so excited for you.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

YEY!!

I'm SOOOOOO happy for you!

Congratulations!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Congrats! Yippee!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I love my friends. :)

Rejoice with they that rejoice. Weep with they who weep.

Y'all are great friends!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

YESSSSSS!! Praise God!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Way to GO!... SO excited for you....

7:18 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh wow: last time I checked, you were weaning yourself off of blogging: then I stopped back to check to make SURE that was still the case, and... nothing.

I stop by TODAY, and I missed three posts. THREE!!

Your camp pics are absolutely beautiful, and CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You get to travel and get paid for it!! Congrats. You do deserve it)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

Congratulations!

Sorry I'm a little late in sharing this, but I'm so happy for you!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Better late than never Lia! :)

thanks!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home