Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hello Again.


Hello All. Yes, I'm still alive, although I am extremely tired at this moment, but I felt the need to post. I'm barely existing in the blogosphere lately. Work has been SUMO busy at the new job, but I'm loving it. School is still trucking away, and oh, yeah, my birthday is coming up in less than a week. Wahoo.

In honor of the new decade beginning for me, here's something to reflect on my past, present and future. It's not nearly as intriguing or creative as my friend Tracey's, but I normally leave the creativeness to those from California. And Happy B-day wishes to her as well, it turns out we share the same birthday. Fun!

What curse word do you use the most? Does "Blast" count? Or "Rats and Mice"? Those are my most popular.

Do you own an iPod? No, I own a cheap imitation that I received for free with my Turbo Tax purhase.

Flip flops or sneakers? It depends. I'm not one of those people that can wear flip-flops in the winter time. It's against my religion. And I'm not about to run in flip-flops either, that would be a sight. Tennis shoes for running please.

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Are you kidding me???? Anybody that has met me (or seen my office) could answer that one. What kind of option is that?? Give me my Canon please.

What was the last movie you watched? Superman.

Do any of your friends have children? Um, yeah.

Has anyone ever called you lazy?Yes.

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?No. As if I need help in that department. I'm about 30-45 seconds away from sleep at any given moment.

What CD is currently in your CD player? U2, the Joshua Tree

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I will NEVER drink regular milk. Chocolate milk, maybe 3-4 times a year.

Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes, today.

Have you ever given someone a hickey? I think so, I really don't remember.

Who was the last person to call you?My sister

Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I'm sure.

Did you watch cartoons as a child? A continual source of happiness - Scooby Doo, Wile E. Coyote (supergenius) and Tom & Jerry.

How many siblings do you have?1

Are you shy around the opposite sex? I'm shy in general, but less with the opposite sex.

What movie do you know every line to? Clue

Do you own any band t-shirts? No

What is your favorite salad dressing? Real Italian, the red stuff at the little Italian restaurants.

Do you read for fun? Absolutely.

Do you cry a lot?No.

Who was the last person to text message you? LeRoy

Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both. Desktop at home, Laptop at work.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?No.

What is the weather like? Dante's Inferno

Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Covered? No. A few, yes, if they were somewhat tasteful.

When was the last time you slept on the floor? Last week I think I fell asleep on my living room floor petting the dog. The 30-45 second rule applies here.

How many hours of sleep do you need to function? More than I get.

Are you in love or lust?Both. But I'm married, it's o.k.

Are your days full and fast-paced?For the most part.

Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?Sometimes.

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?The big 3-0. Yes, people. 30. I can't believe it. 6 days and counting.

Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Spelling errors are like a flashing neon light.

Have you ever been to Six Flags? I had season passes.

Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?Opposite.

Do you like cottage cheese? Oh my gosh. Nast-y. Refer to the milk answer.

Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?Whatever it takes. I'm happy anyway.

Have you ever bid for something on eBay?Yes. 60+ 100% feedbacks, thankyouverymuch.

Do you enjoy giving hugs? Do you know me internet? Do you really? Because you should know the answer to this like the camera one. I think I would shrivel up and die if I went a week without one. Literally.

What song did you last sing out loud? With or Without You. (Refer to the U2 CD)

What is your favorite TV show? Right now I'm watching a whole lot of Sue Thomas, F.B.Eye. Love the ASL. Favorite is CSI though.

Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?I'll go with Helen Keller.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? My last job interview?

What one thing do you wish you had? Don't even get me started.

Favorite lyrics? I'm too tired right now to think. Catcha later.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 8:09 PM




10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee. This was fun to read. But, can you explain the "rats and mice" comment?

And, eeeeeee! I love CSI, too. We should get together for a watching party. :)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Wait...you will drink CHOCOLATE MILK and you don't like chocolate or milk? Explain this to me...

10:30 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Rats & Mice? Hee hee!

12:53 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Hey there. It is Steve Sporre from "Following God's Will"... I am really REALLY not trying to spam ya but I thought I would let all of my blog friends know that my full length 11 song album is finally here!! I am really excited about it and want to thank all of you for your prayers. Get More info at my Blog... again I am sorry for the "Spam" but many of my Blogger friends asked me to tell them when it was completed!!

And PLEASE help me spread the word and the music!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Sue Thomas F.B. Eye...

*Yawn*

I detest this show... and Sydney likes it *shudder* I refuse to allow her to watch it in my presence.

(Okay, that was a little much... but you get the point.)

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed at Rats and mice!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Jes - I used to say "Rats!" and then somewhere along the way, I picked the "And Mice". K-T once thought I said Rats and Beans instead of Mice, so sometimes I say that.

Yeah, I love CSI, even when it's creepy.

Deals - I drank choc. milk sometimes as a kid, b/c at least that tasted better than reg. milk. I like the Promised Land choc. milk a couple of times a year, but I only drink a little bit and then throw the rest away.

Ben McMinn - let your sweet wife enjoy the show! It's kinda cheesy, I know. Some episodes are better than others. Did you know Troy is her husband in real life? Have you seen the episode w/ the "real" Sue Thomas? Her character is called Deanne, which is the real name of the actor that plays her.
Sue and Jack are so cute on the show. I like them and all the ASL.
So, let Sydney enjoy her ST FB Eye!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Amstaff Mom!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thank you Eddo!!!! YEA!
I'm as OLD as you now! >:)

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zqevihihttp://www.cafepress.com/unclefrog/1685116
There's a much better place to spend your birthday money and get a cool t-shirt with your very own birthday printed right on it. Honest. It's quick and fast and good and to your door for under $20. I like it.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home